Sifted: Stuffed Oreos, Boozy Pops and Crazy Compost Cookies
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies are big in size and deliciousness. Picky Palate pulled a switcharoo and reduced the size (but not the flavor) with her warm baked chocolate chip cookie stuffed Oreos.
- Boozy ice pops are the perfect adult treat for a hot summer day. We’ll take one (or two) of Daisy’s World’s bellini pops, please.
- Celebrate Julia Child’s 100th birthday and #CookForJulia. Crispy Bits n Burnt Ends’ beautiful rendition of Julia’s lobster soufflé and deviled chicken is inspiration to join in on the fun.
- Tie dye frosting adds a groovy swirl to your favorite cupcakes. Mel's Kitchen Cafe shows you how.
- How Sweet It Is’ Crazy Confetti Compost Cookies certainly live up to their name. Chocolate, pretzels, chips, heath bar, peanut butter chips, coffee -- oh my!