Sifted: Tasty Deep Fried Bites + Frozen S'mores
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web.
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- If you’re a banana bread enthusiast, it’s time you try Spoon Fork Bacon’s banana bread churro bites. The ice cream and espresso dipping sauce is a must.
- These corn on the cob cake pops featured on Quick Dish may be a bit corny, but they'll bring a smile to your face regardless. Seriously, take a look.
- Have you already tried all of our fabulous zucchini recipe ideas? The Nourishing Gourmet shares her top 4.
- Avert your eyes, health conscious friends. Dude Foods’ deep fried mashed potatoes are as dangerously indulgent as they sound.
- Cait’s Plate found the solution to the nights when you're craving a s'more with no campfire in site. Sandwich chocolate ice cream and whipped cream between graham crackers for a tasty frozen treat.
It’s prime time to be eating corn right now. Crunchy, sweet and affordable, I can’t get enough. Of course it’s great grilled, straight off the cob, but it’s really lovely in a creamy vegetable soup.
Markets are overflowing right now with bins of fresh summer corn. P
Week five of our season-long garden party Summer Fest 2011 welcomes food and garden bloggers to feature garden-to-table recipes and tips. We’ll help you to enjoy all that this season has to offer. So far, we’ve delved into eggplant, peaches, cucumbers and cherries. Now we're on to a new crop: corn. Yes, I turned on my oven. It was worth it though to work sweet summer corn into a classic corn muffin recipe. These savory corn muffins are a great accompaniment to any summer dish but since I prefer to snack all day, I made them miniature. You can pick up corn right now from your local farmers' market, but there should also be plenty in stock at the supermarket.
Get Mexican grilled corn recipes using Cotija cheese, lime, cilantro, cilantro, cayenne pepper and more toppings.
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for blueberry muffin tops and bourbon pumpkin pie.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including easy pumpkin hummus and homemade oreos.
With summer in full swing what better way to spend an evening than with a few cocktails and chips and dip? Skip the store-bought brand of salsa and use in season tomatoes to make these fresh versions and you'll never go back to jarred.