Sifted: Cinnamon Roll Cookies, Homemade Pumpkin Spice Lattes + More
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for cinnamon roll cookies and pumpkin spice lattes.
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Pastry Affair transforms the awesomeness of cinnamon rolls into the ultimate cookie.
- Pumpkin Spice Lattes are on everyone’s minds these days, and now you don’t have to leave home to enjoy the frothy treats. A Farm Girl’s Dabbles’ homemade recipe will have you covered for an entire week.
- These oatmeal-yogurt pancakes are among our favorite morning treats. Blissfully Delicious agrees and especially loves the maple-blackberry crush topping.
- ‘Tis the season for nectarines. Take a cue from Simply Scratch and roast them with vanilla and cardamom for a drool-inducing dessert.
- We’re dying to try The Beeroness’ beer and bacon pecan bars. Not only are we fans of all things in bar form, we are totally into the salty and boozy additions.
Forget pumpkin spice. Try these gingerbread latte cookies instead
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including the parsley pesto and fig, bacon and blue cheese pizza.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including the best spring brunch recipes.
Can't decide which of your favorite holiday flavors should be represented in your cookie swap contribution? Why not combine three flavors in one conveniently popable bite-sized cookie?
These gingersnaps (from the White House pastry chef) deliver big on their name with plenty of pungent ginger flavor.
Bake Chuck's all-weather s'mores cookies for your holiday party.
Bake Debi and Gabriele's classic Italian-style rainbow cookies for your holiday party.