Sifted: A Scandalous Butter Comedy + Spooky Halloween Recipes
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for pizza pretzel rolls and Halloween appetizers.
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Butter-sculpting is in fact a real competition at the Iowa State Fair, and Jennifer Garner’s newest comedy shows just how intense the dairy sport can be. Seriously, it's a "3-D re-creation of DaVinci's Last Supper" kind of extreme. – Tasting Table
- There are tons of beer recipes around the blogs right now and we're totally okay with that. Ezra Pound Cake’s beer cheese soup is high on our to-do list.
- Bakers Royale puts an American twist on the classic French macaron by adding Snickers.
- This football Sunday, grab a beer and try Domestic Fits’ pizza stuffed pretzel rolls.
- Hungry Happenings shows you how to add a touch of Halloween whimsy to your appetizers. All it takes is food coloring, a spooky stamp and a delicious recipe.
- Get festive this October with our fun and frightful Halloween recipes.
- Looking for more ways to sneak your favorite candy bars into dessert? Bake them into a brownie!
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including Frankenstein marshmallow pops and an apple grilled cheese.
Win a copy of Rosanna Pansino's Nerdy Nummies Cookbook in Cooking Channel's giveaway.
Get Halloween party recipes, decorating ideas and printable invitations for an adults-only, voodoo-themed cocktail party from Cooking Channel.
Get horror and sci-fi TV show-themed Halloween recipes and ideas for Stranger Things, LOST, Twin Peaks, The X-Files and The Walking Dead on Cooking Channel.