"Gangnam Style" Korean Recipes
Get our best Korean recipes with flavors as addictive as Psy's chart-topping smash hit.
By: Kevin Bender
Korean pop sensation Psy has taken the world by storm with his viral dance hit " Gangnam Style." This week, he continues to top the charts around the world, fending off boyband du jour One Direction in Australia and (soon to wed?) Rihanna in the UK. To pay homage to Psy's killer dance moves, we've pulled together ten our our favorite new Seoul-full Korean recipes. The best part? The flavors in our new Korean recipes are just like Psy's "Gangnam Style": bold, spicy, zesty and fresh.
- Fried Chicken Wings: Crispy Korean fried chicken meets American wings with a sweet-and-spicy kick.
- Pork Ramen: Korean red chili paste makes this ramen the zest(iest) you've ever had.
- Spicy Pork and Vegetable Pancake: This recipe goes where no scallion pancake has ever gone before.
Note: Apparently, we're not the only ones who think of food when "Gangnam Style" hits the airwaves. (Phew).
- FIND: Global Flavor in the USA on Eden Eats
- SPICE: Amazing Mexican Munchies
- MANGIA: Irresistible Italian Recipes
- DIM(AWE)SUM: Addictive Chinese Cuisine
Dinner Rush! Korean-Style Brussels Sprouts with Marinated Skirt Steak
What's for dinner tonight? Cooking Channel's recipe for easy Korean-style Brussels sprouts with marinated skirt steak.
For this year's Kwanzaa celebration, gather family and friends around the dinner table for a scrumptious holiday feast. Whether you're looking for traditional sub-Saharan fare or hearty soul food, we've got you covered.
DIY Kimchi Recipe
Richie Nakano from Hapa Ramen shares his kimchi recipe.
40 Mom Recipes
Yo mama so fatigued from cooking you dinner all those nights, we think you should consider returning the favor.
Perfect Taco Recipes
Get easy recipes from Cooking Channel for throwing a taco bar party, including grilled steak tacos, salsa and guacamole recipes, and 15 takes on the margarita.