Sifted: Halloween Oreo Recipes + Wacky Pizza Inventions
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Who says ice cream is only for the summer? Amy Bites’ cookies and cream ice cream with Halloween Oreos is both festive and tasty. Plus, ice cream is always a good idea.
- Speaking of Oreos, this frozen hot chocolate recipe by Lauren’s Latest is the real-deal. The name may seem contradictory, but it will make absolute sense once you try it.
- Pumpkin pie spice is in high demand during autumn. Sweet Remedy shows you how make your own, using ingredients already in your pantry.
- Jazz up your favorite pancake batter to make Everyday Southwest’s recipe for pumpkin pancakes with cajeta de leche.
- Pizza Sleeping Bag: Use or Lose? Buzzfeed rounded up “14 Groundbreaking Pizza Inventions.”