Sifted: Halloween Oreo Recipes + Wacky Pizza Inventions
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Who says ice cream is only for the summer? Amy Bites’ cookies and cream ice cream with Halloween Oreos is both festive and tasty. Plus, ice cream is always a good idea.
- Speaking of Oreos, this frozen hot chocolate recipe by Lauren’s Latest is the real-deal. The name may seem contradictory, but it will make absolute sense once you try it.
- Pumpkin pie spice is in high demand during autumn. Sweet Remedy shows you how make your own, using ingredients already in your pantry.
- Jazz up your favorite pancake batter to make Everyday Southwest’s recipe for pumpkin pancakes with cajeta de leche.
- Pizza Sleeping Bag: Use or Lose? Buzzfeed rounded up “14 Groundbreaking Pizza Inventions.”
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for blueberry muffin tops and bourbon pumpkin pie.
A nacho-flavored, pumpkin-shaped cheese ball, with a little Jack-o'-lantern face is exactly what every Halloween party needs.
Keep your carving pumpkins for Halloween while you turn sugar pumpkins, a petite and sweet variety, into a creamy pasta sauce.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including easy pumpkin hummus and homemade oreos.
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including the best Valentine's Day recipes.