Sifted: Obama vs. Romney Cook-Off + Better-Than-Packet Oatmeal
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Forget those microwaveable packets; we love Joy the Baker’s brown sugar roasted fig oatmeal.
- Obama vs. Romney Cook-off: Barack’s chili or Mitt’s favorite meatloaf cakes? Diets in Review provides culinary insight for your political consideration.
- For chocolate cake, skip the flour and coat the pan with cocoa powder instead. Los Angeles Times reveals that it’s not only practical, it tastes better too.
- Speaking of chocolate cake, Whisks and Whimsy makes a rich chocolate cake that is completely irresistible.
- Craving comfort food? Try Farm + Field’s fried chicken and buttermilk biscuits with jalapeno honey.
- Don't want your food to be political? Get our party-neutral recipes for the best chili and double trouble meatloaf.
- Satisfy your chocolate cravings with our 50 best chocolate desserts (and yes, a few of them are cakes).
- Embrace fall with all our favorite comfort foods, including mac and cheese, easy casseroles, slow-cooker favorites and more.
Sip on this fruity carbonated cocktail, and toast to autumn and all its beautiful colors.
When it comes to dating, every move you make is an opportunity for your partner to judge you. Choosing dinner and a movie just might scream “Hi, I’m boring.” So why not try something different?
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including holiday cocktails and DIY edible gifts.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for banh mi and light summer desserts.
We found five greats ways to enjoy Peeps this Easter season, plus more Easter brunch, dinner and dessert recipes.
Watch Cheap Eats' Season 2 premiere online for free with streaming on Cooking Channel.
President Obama joined the hot social site Pinterest and pinned his first recipe on his Obama-Inspired food board. The recipe was the Official Obama Family Chili Recipe.