Sifted: Obama vs. Romney Cook-Off + Better-Than-Packet Oatmeal
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Forget those microwaveable packets; we love Joy the Baker’s brown sugar roasted fig oatmeal.
- Obama vs. Romney Cook-off: Barack’s chili or Mitt’s favorite meatloaf cakes? Diets in Review provides culinary insight for your political consideration.
- For chocolate cake, skip the flour and coat the pan with cocoa powder instead. Los Angeles Times reveals that it’s not only practical, it tastes better too.
- Speaking of chocolate cake, Whisks and Whimsy makes a rich chocolate cake that is completely irresistible.
- Craving comfort food? Try Farm + Field’s fried chicken and buttermilk biscuits with jalapeno honey.
- Don't want your food to be political? Get our party-neutral recipes for the best chili and double trouble meatloaf.
- Satisfy your chocolate cravings with our 50 best chocolate desserts (and yes, a few of them are cakes).
- Embrace fall with all our favorite comfort foods, including mac and cheese, easy casseroles, slow-cooker favorites and more.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for banh mi and light summer desserts.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including savory and sweet Guinness recipes.
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for holiday cookies and apple pie infused bourbon.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including holiday cocktails and DIY edible gifts.
When it comes to dating, every move you make is an opportunity for your partner to judge you. Choosing dinner and a movie just might scream “Hi, I’m boring.” So why not try something different?
Sip on this fruity carbonated cocktail, and toast to autumn and all its beautiful colors.
We rounded up the best breakfast recipes from around the web, including scones, pastries, avocado toast and more.
We found five greats ways to enjoy Peeps this Easter season, plus more Easter brunch, dinner and dessert recipes.