Sifted: Thanksgiving Planning + Decked Out Blueberry Muffins
Snickerdoodle Cookie Topped Blueberry Doughnut Muffins by Top With Cinnamon 5 Hot Links We're Loving:
- Have you heard of snickerdoodle cookies topped blueberry doughnut muffins? Neither had we, but we sure can't wait to try Top With Cinnamon's creation.
- For your vegetarian Thanksgiving guests, Oh My Veggie’s quinoa stuffed acorn squash rings are a recipe for success.
- Bourbon makes a lot a lot of things better, including pumpkin pie. A Cozy Kitchen not only has a great recipe, but she has an awesome braiding technique to make the dessert look as beautiful as it tastes.
- Perhaps breakfast is the least of worries on Thanksgiving Day. But for the day after, we suggest Mother Thyme’s pumpkin cinnamon rolls.
- For those weary of brining this Thanksgiving, Stick A Fork In It suggests salting your turkey with a dry brine rub instead.
- Whether you're scrambling for the perfect pie recipe or looking to impress guests with a pretty table setting, we have answers to all of your Thanksgiving questions.
- Looking for more great vegetarian options for the big feast? Watch how to make Good to Know's veggie version of the infamous turducken, the veggieducken.
- Are you guilty of only eating the tops of muffins? Stop wasting the perfectly good and fluffy bottoms, and make these blueberry muffin tops instead.