Sifted: Thanksgiving Planning + Decked Out Blueberry Muffins
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for blueberry muffin tops and bourbon pumpkin pie.
By: Lauren Miyashiro
Snickerdoodle Cookie Topped Blueberry Doughnut Muffins by Top With Cinnamon 5 Hot Links We're Loving:
- Have you heard of snickerdoodle cookies topped blueberry doughnut muffins? Neither had we, but we sure can't wait to try Top With Cinnamon's creation.
- For your vegetarian Thanksgiving guests, Oh My Veggie’s quinoa stuffed acorn squash rings are a recipe for success.
- Bourbon makes a lot a lot of things better, including pumpkin pie. A Cozy Kitchen not only has a great recipe, but she has an awesome braiding technique to make the dessert look as beautiful as it tastes.
- Perhaps breakfast is the least of worries on Thanksgiving Day. But for the day after, we suggest Mother Thyme’s pumpkin cinnamon rolls.
- For those weary of brining this Thanksgiving, Stick A Fork In It suggests salting your turkey with a dry brine rub instead.
- Whether you're scrambling for the perfect pie recipe or looking to impress guests with a pretty table setting, we have answers to all of your Thanksgiving questions.
- Looking for more great vegetarian options for the big feast? Watch how to make Good to Know's veggie version of the infamous turducken, the veggieducken.
- Are you guilty of only eating the tops of muffins? Stop wasting the perfectly good and fluffy bottoms, and make these blueberry muffin tops instead.
Keep your carving pumpkins for Halloween while you turn sugar pumpkins, a petite and sweet variety, into a creamy pasta sauce.
Learn how to bake the ultimate pumpkin pie, straight from the pumpkin patch (or the can).
Rachael Ray's pumpkin and winter squash lasagna recipe will make a vegetable lasagna lover out of you.
The great news is that most side dishes are either meatless or can be made without meat very easily (and just as deliciously).
It may be Turkey Day and all, but everyone knows Thanksgiving is all about the sides, and many of the best ones are meatless.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including pecan pie cheesecake and the best Thanksgivukkah recipes.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including easy pumpkin hummus and homemade oreos.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including Thanksgiving appetizers and unconventional pies.