Sifted: Christmas Doughnuts, Fool Proof Dinner + More
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- These Christmas wreath doughnuts by Leanne Bakes are just as pleasing on your taste buds as they are on the eyes.
- Sippity Sup says you can’t screw up braised short ribs. So go ahead and test that theory with his recipe for Cabernet braised short ribs with swiss chard and orecchiette.
- If you love nutella, we’ve got a sneaky feeling you’ll be a fan of The Chocolate Hog’s hazelnut hot chocolate.
- Know what you’re making for Christmas dinner, but not for supper tonight? This skillet baked ziti by Tracey’s Culinary Adventures is easy to whip together and absolutely delicious.
- A Couple Cooks' recipe for peppermint ice cream and hot chocolate affogato is a wintry delight perfect for the holiday season.
Get a guide to Cooking Channel's holiday specials, including recipes and ideas from Rosanna Pansino, Rev Run, Chuck Hughes and more.
est your own pancake prowess by griddling up this fluffy and festive stack and get inspired with some of Cooking Channel's holiday-worthy pancake recipes.
Get Chrismukkah recipes and ideas for a Christmas and Hanukkah party like The O.C.
For a simple Christmas brunch food idea, set up a Belgian waffle bar with toppings (and easy DIY decorations to match).
Make a special brunch for Christmas morning with these easy brunch recipes. From eggs and hash, to french toast and hot chocolate, we have ideas for a perfect Christmas brunch.
Learn more about the traditional Danish dessert aebleskivers at Cooking Channel. These Christmas treats are usually served with glogg, Scandinavian mulled wine.