Sifted: Christmas Doughnuts, Fool Proof Dinner + More
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- These Christmas wreath doughnuts by Leanne Bakes are just as pleasing on your taste buds as they are on the eyes.
- Sippity Sup says you can’t screw up braised short ribs. So go ahead and test that theory with his recipe for Cabernet braised short ribs with swiss chard and orecchiette.
- If you love nutella, we’ve got a sneaky feeling you’ll be a fan of The Chocolate Hog’s hazelnut hot chocolate.
- Know what you’re making for Christmas dinner, but not for supper tonight? This skillet baked ziti by Tracey’s Culinary Adventures is easy to whip together and absolutely delicious.
- A Couple Cooks' recipe for peppermint ice cream and hot chocolate affogato is a wintry delight perfect for the holiday season.
Get a guide to Cooking Channel's holiday specials, including recipes and ideas from Rosanna Pansino, Rev Run, Chuck Hughes and more.
Make a special brunch for Christmas morning with these easy brunch recipes. From eggs and hash, to french toast and hot chocolate, we have ideas for a perfect Christmas brunch.
Find out about Colombian Christmastime food traditions, like bunuelos, natilla and manjar blanco.
Get Chrismukkah recipes and ideas for a Christmas and Hanukkah party like The O.C.
est your own pancake prowess by griddling up this fluffy and festive stack and get inspired with some of Cooking Channel's holiday-worthy pancake recipes.
For a simple Christmas brunch food idea, set up a Belgian waffle bar with toppings (and easy DIY decorations to match).