Sifted: Christmas Doughnuts, Fool Proof Dinner + More
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- These Christmas wreath doughnuts by Leanne Bakes are just as pleasing on your taste buds as they are on the eyes.
- Sippity Sup says you can’t screw up braised short ribs. So go ahead and test that theory with his recipe for Cabernet braised short ribs with swiss chard and orecchiette.
- If you love nutella, we’ve got a sneaky feeling you’ll be a fan of The Chocolate Hog’s hazelnut hot chocolate.
- Know what you’re making for Christmas dinner, but not for supper tonight? This skillet baked ziti by Tracey’s Culinary Adventures is easy to whip together and absolutely delicious.
- A Couple Cooks' recipe for peppermint ice cream and hot chocolate affogato is a wintry delight perfect for the holiday season.
Make a special brunch for Christmas morning with these easy brunch recipes. From eggs and hash, to french toast and hot chocolate, we have ideas for a perfect Christmas brunch.
est your own pancake prowess by griddling up this fluffy and festive stack and get inspired with some of Cooking Channel's holiday-worthy pancake recipes.
Get the best Christmas TV episodes, including The O.C.'s Chrismukkah, The Office, Gilmore Girls, 30 Rock, Friends and more on Cooking Channel.
Get a guide to Cooking Channel's holiday specials, including recipes and ideas from Rosanna Pansino, Rev Run, Chuck Hughes and more.
Get the recipe for a stunning English trifle filled with layers of sherry-soaked pound cake, creamy egg custard, raspberry preserves and vanilla bean whipped cream.
Planning a dinner party should be as fun as attending one. Follow this game plan for a seamless menu (we'll leave the guest list up to you).