Sifted: Cooking with Cider, Homemade Takeout + More
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for holiday cookies and apple pie infused bourbon.
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- You cook with wine and beer, so why not hard cider? We've got our eye on this recipe for cider-braised chicken by The Bite House.
- Skip the takeout and make 30 Pounds of Apple’s pork & ginger apple potstickers. Grab some chopsticks, put on a good movie and you have yourself a nice night.
- So over pumpkin spice lattes? Sweet Happy Life has a recipe for homemade gingerbread lattes that is sure to win over your heart.
- Kahlua gives Tutti Dolci’s espresso crinkle cookies an extra wow factor. Everyone will be asking for your secret.
- Make Yin Mom, Yang Mom’s recipe for apple pie-infused bourbon for the important apple pie and/or bourbon lovers in your life.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including holiday gift ideas and homemade hot chocolate.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for cinnamon roll cookies and pumpkin spice lattes.
Add pomegranate seeds to your guacamole this holiday season.