Sifted: Crowd-Pleasing Recipes For Your Holiday Party
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for candy cane vodka and apple cider caramels.
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Looking for a jaw-dropping dessert to showcase? Just a Taste’s Christmas tree chocolate cupcakes double as both decoration and tasty treat.
- To get the party started, serve Shutterbean’s candy cane vodka and toast to the Christmas season.
- These apple cider caramels by Pixelated Crumb will not disappoint. Give them out to friends and neighbors, or just keep the whole stash for yourself -- we wouldn’t blame you.
- Boozy foods: A Cozy Kitchen’s dark and stormy quick bread comes together in a flash and captures the irresistible flavors of the cocktail: spicy ginger, zesty lime and rich dark rum.
- Amp up your appetizers and make Soup Addict’s recipe for fried deviled eggs. This one is on our must-try list.
Make Puerto Rican pasteles, or tamales, for the holidays with this recipe from Cooking Channel.
Get Cooking Channel's best recipe for Coconut-Frosted Carrot Cake. This version is moist, sweet and has a complex combination of spices and zest.
Get step-by-step instructions and recipes for a festive and social dinner full of modern, eye-catching Asian-inspired details.