Sifted: Crowd-Pleasing Recipes For Your Holiday Party
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for candy cane vodka and apple cider caramels.
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Looking for a jaw-dropping dessert to showcase? Just a Taste’s Christmas tree chocolate cupcakes double as both decoration and tasty treat.
- To get the party started, serve Shutterbean’s candy cane vodka and toast to the Christmas season.
- These apple cider caramels by Pixelated Crumb will not disappoint. Give them out to friends and neighbors, or just keep the whole stash for yourself -- we wouldn’t blame you.
- Boozy foods: A Cozy Kitchen’s dark and stormy quick bread comes together in a flash and captures the irresistible flavors of the cocktail: spicy ginger, zesty lime and rich dark rum.
- Amp up your appetizers and make Soup Addict’s recipe for fried deviled eggs. This one is on our must-try list.
Win any holiday cookie swap with these five best holiday cookie recipes.
Get savory cookie recipes for holiday cookie swaps with Parmesan thumbprints, bacon chocolate chip and Philly cheesesteak cookies on Cooking Channel.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including pecan pie cheesecake and the best Thanksgivukkah recipes.
If there's one monster who knows cookies, it's Cookie Monster. Get his famous sugar cookie recipe to share with family and friends.