Sifted: Crowd-Pleasing Recipes For Your Holiday Party
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for candy cane vodka and apple cider caramels.
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Looking for a jaw-dropping dessert to showcase? Just a Taste’s Christmas tree chocolate cupcakes double as both decoration and tasty treat.
- To get the party started, serve Shutterbean’s candy cane vodka and toast to the Christmas season.
- These apple cider caramels by Pixelated Crumb will not disappoint. Give them out to friends and neighbors, or just keep the whole stash for yourself -- we wouldn’t blame you.
- Boozy foods: A Cozy Kitchen’s dark and stormy quick bread comes together in a flash and captures the irresistible flavors of the cocktail: spicy ginger, zesty lime and rich dark rum.
- Amp up your appetizers and make Soup Addict’s recipe for fried deviled eggs. This one is on our must-try list.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for baked doughnuts and hazelnut hot chocolate.
For a simple Christmas brunch food idea, set up a Belgian waffle bar with toppings (and easy DIY decorations to match).
If there's one monster who knows cookies, it's Cookie Monster. Get his famous sugar cookie recipe to share with family and friends.
This year, Kelsey Nixon is giving out her aunt's famous gingerbread cookie recipe.
Make mini Christmas cookies, inspired by the Circus cookies Nealey Dozier ate as a child, with this recipe from Cooking Channel.
Win any holiday cookie swap with these five best holiday cookie recipes.