Sifted: Game-Day Desserts + Lightened Up Comfort Foods
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including lighted up comfort foods and game-day desserts.
By: Lauren Miyashiro
Joy the Baker's Baked Polenta 5 Hot Links We're Loving:
- Joy the Baker says her baked polenta with tomato and basil is “as comforting as macaroni and cheese [or] splurging on 4 slices of pizza.” Seriously, how you can you resist?
- For all you oatmeal cookie fanatics, it’s time to try Tuttie Dolci’s oatmeal pear cookies with toffee and cookie butter.
- Creme brulee ditches the ramekins and transforms itself into a fabulous pie. Design Eat Play, we like the way you think.
- Rosemary and garlic baguette chips by Seasaltwithfood are the perfect landing place for that spinach and artichoke dip this football Sunday.
- How do you vamp up your banana bread recipe? Tracey’s Culinary Adventures roasts the bananas, browns the butter and adds in some peanut butter chips.
These handheld desserts, like brownies, cookies and cupcakes, will satisfy guests cravings during the big football game.
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including chocolate chip cookie cakes and Super Bowl recipes.
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including winter comfort foods and healthy recipes.
Kelsey Nixon has five great tips for a Super Bowl potluck or any potluck.
Pair great Super Bowl food with wine, not beer.
Spice up your chicken wing tradition with one of these exotic twists, from Vietnamese-style to Caribbean.
Sit down to a delicious cocktail centered around chilled beer, and kicked up with grapefruit, Italian aperitifs and simple syrup.