Sifted: Recipes to Meet Your New Year's Resolutions Goals
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including healthy recipes to match your New Year's resolutions
By: Lauren Miyashiro
Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls by The Baker Chick 5 Hot Links We're Loving
- Inspired to amp up traditional favorites during 2013? The Baker Chick’s recipe for blueberry cinnamon rolls is the perfect place to start.
- Overestimate how much champagne you could consume this New Year's? Huffington Post gathered great recipe ideas to use up your extra bubbly.
- Stay true to your New Year’s resolution to eat healthy with Generation Foodie’s hearty white bean pesto soup.
- Running to the Kitchen’s roasted eggplant dip is a guilt-free snack that we’re totally digging.
- Brown butter makes everything better, including The Dinner Club’s recipe for chocolate chip ice cream.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for homemade funfetti cake and summertime treats.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including the chocolate chip cookie cake and peanut butter and jelly ice cream.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for french toast in a mug and vegan cake batter ice cream.
There are better ways to eat your favorite summer foods.
Get Cooking Channel's recommendations for where to get the best ice cream and gelato in Philadelphia.
Would you put Sriracha hot chili sauce on your sweet and creamy milkshake? Go Burger in NYC did and we gave it a try. The final results might surprise you.
Banana bread is delicious all year round, but how 'bout a little summertime makeover? Think grilled banana bread ice cream sandwiches, a twist on an old classic.
Forget plain hot fudge: Jeni of Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams shares her favorite recipes with Cooking Channel for new sauces to top your vanilla ice cream.