Sifted: Winter Comfort Foods, Healthy Weeknight Recipes + More
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including winter comfort foods and healthy recipes.
By: Lauren Miyashiro
Rosemary Chicken Lasagna by Feasting at Home 5 Hot Links We're Loving:
- Feasting at Home’s rosemary chicken lasagna calls for wonton wrappers for a more delicate comfort dish.
- Don’t settle for boring breakfast. Spoon Fork Bacon's recipe for baked oatmeal is great for tasty leftovers and adjusts easily to whichever mix-ins you prefer.
- The Endless Meal's mini BLT cups are cute bite-size appetizers perfect for your next party. We’re especially intrigued by the chipotle aioli.
- These peanut butter chocolate shortbread bars by Saramay’s Specialties are calling your name. The name in itself is drool inducing.
- Try this bacon leek and gruyere souffle by Who’s Hungry? It’s a dreamy combination perfect for a cold winter day.
Try Cooking Channel's healthy, low-calorie comfort food makeovers for macaroni and cheese, chicken pot pie, fried chicken, cupcakes, pizza and more.
Slow cooking is the perfect way to tenderize lean cuts of meat, to soften whole grains, and to let the flavors and textures of vegetables mellow and merge.
Get healthy, kid-friendly dinner recipes for macaroni and cheese, chicken fingers, fish sticks, spaghetti and meatballs and more.
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including lighted up comfort foods and game-day desserts.
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including healthy recipes to match your New Year's resolutions
Here are some ideas for working greens into breakfasts, lunches, dinners and, yes, even snacks!
Cooking Channel and Food Network teamed up to mix and remix these favorite comfort food combinations, including Macaroni and Cheese and French Onion Soup.