Sifted: Cooking with Guinness + The Best Sandwich Recipes
By: Lauren Miyashiro
Guinness Irish Stew by Jelly Toast 5 Hot Links We're Loving:
- March is the unofficial month to add Guinness to everything, and Jelly Toast’s Irish beef stew is just the place to start.
- While you’re cooking with beer, you might as well bake with it too. With a chocolate stout frosting, Cookies and Cups’ beer and pretzel chocolate chip cookies are a must try.
- What should you make for dinner tonight? Ooey gooey pepperoni pizza meatball hoagies by Lauren’s Latest.
- You can never have enough banana bread recipes. According to Shutterbean, adding olive oil and maple syrup will give your loaf a “good oomph/intriguing/what’s that in there? taste.”
- For the next taco night, try Naturally Ella’s sriracha marinated butternut squash and black bean tacos. Hold the meat -- this recipe is feisty and full of flavor without it.
- Looking for more boozy foods? How about Guinness gingerbread, chocolate stout cupcakes or beer braised meatballs?
- There's nothing quite as satisfying as a good 'ole sandwich. You can count on us for the very best cheesesteaks, meatball hoagies, panini and more.
Get the best recipes, chefs, shows and more from Cooking Channel.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including the best berry desserts and grilled chicken recipes.
Oyster.com has dug into some of the most unique, mouth-watering desserts at hotels across the country.
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for holiday cookies and apple pie infused bourbon.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including the best burger and cookout recipes.
Check out five of our favorite cocktails from hotel bars around the world. If you can't make the trip, make them at home -- we got the recipes. Either way, these drinks won’t disappoint.
Beer can chicken should be juicy on the inside and crispy on the outside. With our tips and tricks, you'll master the recipe in no time.
Get Cooking Channel's recipes and tips to make the most of the last drops of summer.