Sifted: Colorful Spring Recipes + Black and Pink Cookies
By: Lauren Miyashiro
Black and Pink Cookies by A Cozy Kitchen
- A Cozy Kitchen’s recipe for strawberry black and pink cookies is an adorable spin on New York’s classic black and white.
- The bright colors and flavors in Heather Christo Cooks’ pesto pea pasta will make you do a happy dance.
- We love the savory, sweet combo in these bacon and pineapple bites by Little B Cooks.
- No-bake desserts are great for spring and summer, and The Lovely Cupboard’s recipe for meyer lemon and basil mini icebox cakes is as must-try.
- What’s the best type of trail mix? The kind baked into these awesome peanut butter cookies, says Averie Cooks.
- Have ice box cake on your mind? Zoe's chocolate version is layered with dreamy caramel whipped cream.
- Peas and lemons are on the list of top foods to spring clean your diet. See what else you should be eating.
- Spring is prime brunching season. Whether you're looking for savory or sweet, you'll find all the recipes you need to host the best brunch.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including spring recipes and ideas for National Grilled Cheese Month.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including the best spring brunch recipes.
Cooking Channel's Nadia G. designed a solid spring menu you can get really sink my teeth into.
Here are some new, unexpected asparagus recipes from Cooking Channel.
Don’t let all the leftover Easter candies and eggs go to waste. Transform those same-old-same-old seasonal staples into exciting snacks with these easy recipes: