Sifted: French Toast Grilled Cheese + The Trendiest Spring Ingredient
5 Hot Links We're Loving:
- Filled with apples and caramel, Culinary Cool’s French toast grilled cheese is a sweet and savory combination worth trying.
- The secret to delicious gluten-free meatballs? Tortilla chips! Try Inquiring Chef’s Southwestern meatballs in adobo sauce and let us know what you think about the special ingredient.
- Beer’s not just for drinking. Put on your apron and make My Friend's Bakery's super easy and downright tasty bacon cheddar beer bread.
- It’s that time of year again when ramps are all the rage, but they won’t be around for long. If you spot them in the market, make Smitten Kitchen’s ramp pizza and resist the urge to add mozzarella -- it's that good.
- You can’t go wrong with banana pancakes. To get them extra fluffy, Kitchen Treaty adds a little extra baking powder and lets the batter sit for a few minutes before heating up the griddle.