Sifted: Potato Chip Chocolate Cake, Chicken Skin Popcorn + More
By: Lauren Miyashiro
Salt and Vinegar Chips Topped Chocolate Cake by Chasing Delicious
- Chasing Delicious topped his already decadent chocolate cake with homemade salt and vinegar chips and caramel to make one outrageous dessert. What's the craziest recipe you've ever made?
- The Gunny Sack’s mini chocolate and peanut butter cheesecake is the perfect recipe for cheesecake first timers.
- A morning starting off with one of On Sugar Mountain’s cinnamon swirl coffee cake muffins is a good morning indeed.
- For an easy, elegant appetizer, make The Little Leopard Book’s caramelized pear and brie grilled cheese sandwiches.
- We’re intrigued by The Guardian’s recently featured recipe for crispy chicken skin popcorn. What do you think: yay or nay?
- Whether you're desperate for chocolate or set on caramel, we have just the decadent dessert recipe for you.
- How about bacon in popcorn? Test the combo with our salted caramel popcorn balls or chocolate popcorn bark, and you'll be a fan.
Sifted: Hot Chocolate Cake, Sparkling Pomegranate Margaritas + More
Give 2014 the ultimate send-off with recipes for cakes, cocktails and other creations.
Sifted: Holiday Goodies, Homemade Hot Chocolate + More
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including holiday gift ideas and homemade hot chocolate.
Sifted: Sandcastle Cake, Ice Cream Cupcakes and More
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for summer parties.