Sifted: Cinco De Mayo Tacos + Easy, Cheesy Weeknight Dinners
By: Lauren Miyashiro
5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- For Cinco de Mayo, try How Sweet Eats’ crockpot short rib tacos. Slow cooked in beer and topped with salted lime cabbage and queso fresco, this festive fare is just about as easy and delicious as it gets.
- B’s in the Kitchen is on to something with her scalloped potato grilled cheese. Creamy, crispy potatoes sandwiched between french bread and lots of cheese just makes sense.
- Not sure what to make for dinner tonight? Baked by Rachel’s three cheese skillet bacon mac and cheese is your answer.
- Jo Cooks’ fluffy sweet potato cinnamon rolls look pretty amazing. Have you tried adding the orange spud to your baked goods?
- Cook like a Champion says these banana cream pie cupcakes are the best cupcakes she’s ever made. Filled with pastry cream and piled high with fresh whipped cream and banana, we can see why.
- Whether you're in charge of the margaritas, tacos, guacamole or salsa, you can count on our fiery Mexican recipes to please all Cinco party-goers.
- You can never have too many mac-and-cheese recipes. Even the pickiest of eaters will agree our recipes are better than the box.
Sifted: Momofuku Milk Bar Goodies and Memorial Day Favorites
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for Momofuku Milk Bar cookies and Memorial Day side dishes.
Sifted: Sriracha Mac and Cheese, Fried Apple Pancakes + More
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including fried apple pancakes and Sriracha mac and cheese.