Sifted: Cinco De Mayo Tacos + Easy, Cheesy Weeknight Dinners
5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- For Cinco de Mayo, try How Sweet Eats’ crockpot short rib tacos. Slow cooked in beer and topped with salted lime cabbage and queso fresco, this festive fare is just about as easy and delicious as it gets.
- B’s in the Kitchen is on to something with her scalloped potato grilled cheese. Creamy, crispy potatoes sandwiched between french bread and lots of cheese just makes sense.
- Not sure what to make for dinner tonight? Baked by Rachel’s three cheese skillet bacon mac and cheese is your answer.
- Jo Cooks’ fluffy sweet potato cinnamon rolls look pretty amazing. Have you tried adding the orange spud to your baked goods?
- Cook like a Champion says these banana cream pie cupcakes are the best cupcakes she’s ever made. Filled with pastry cream and piled high with fresh whipped cream and banana, we can see why.