Sifted: Mother's Day Brunch Recipes + Nutella-Stuffed Muffins
By: Lauren Miyashiro
Nutella-Stuffed Cinnamon Sugar Muffins by Sally's Baking Addiction
5 Hot Links We're Loving:
- In case “Nutella-stuffed cinnamon sugar muffins” didn’t already have you sold, Sally’s Baking Addiction says they taste like donuts and freeze incredibly well.
- Set the Table’s tomato scallion shortcakes with whipped goat cheese is perfect for Mother’s Day brunch.
- We can’t wait to try Elemental Custard’s pretzel bun recipe for our next burger.
- Moonshine banana blondies? Une Gamine Dans La Cuisine, we are very intrigued.
- Get your grill ready for Simply Scratch’s Thai chicken satay. Serve with peanut sauce -- and while you're at it, make the yummy coconut rice, too.
This recipe comes from Chef Phillipe of ilili in New York City. English muffin halves are topped with garlicky sauteed spinach, herb roasted Roma tomatoes, a perfectly poached egg and zaatar Hollandaise sauce.
This stunning cake is bright and cheery, both in presentation and flavors. It's perfect for Mother’s Day!
Make mom feel extra special with Cooking Channel's perfect spring recipes.
It was buttery, nutty and all-around delicious. I had to have the recipe and went on a mission to find out more about this incredible cake.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes perfect for this Mother's Day.