Sifted: The Ultimate Oatmeal Cookies, Secrets to Banh Mi + More
By: Lauren Miyashiro
Brown Butter Oatmeal Cookies by Bakeaholic Mama
5 Hot Links We’re Loving
- We can’t get over Bakeaholic Mama’s brown butter oatmeal cookies. Filled with gooey caramel and peanut butter, you better have your glass of milk ready for this one.
- Peanut butter and pickle sandwich? Say what? We dare you to try Joy The Baker’s crazy combination.
- Simply Delicious takes caprese salad to a whole new level with roasted tomatoes and garlic basil dressing.
- Banh mi isn’t just for meat lovers. A Couple Cooks’ vegetarian version made with eggs looks so tasty, we think even pork enthusiasts would enjoy it.
- Snacking is more fun when it involves cake. Make this raspberry ricotta vanilla snack cake by Edible Perspective tonight and enjoy a cake break tomorrow afternoon.
Try great grilling recipes with Kevin Gillespie as the chef shares his ideas for ribs, potato salad and more on Cooking Channel.
Beach bound? Pack these delicious and portable foods in your cooler to extend your fun in the sun.
Get Cooking Channel's recipes and tips to make the most of the last drops of summer.
It’s no secret that mint and lime offer depth and refreshment to summer cocktails, and in Cooking Channel's version of the popular Cuban cocktail, fresh mint leaves and lime zest are the star ingredients.
Break out the beach blanket and snack on these recipes that make beachside feasting a breeze.