Sifted: Irresistable Banana Bread + Candy Bar Recipes
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Amp up the dessert factor in your next loaf of banana bread and make Daring Gourmet’s caramel banana upside down bread.
- Have you tried cashew mayo? Oh My Veggies adds a bit of vegetable stock to her recipe for a boost of flavor.
- Asparagus, zucchini and salmon mix and mingle to create one awesome stir fry. Head over to Drizzle and Dip the recipe.
- Flavor the Moment’s Greek yogurt pancakes with blueberry maple syrup provides the perfect combination of tang, sweetness and protein to fuel you for the day ahead.
- Picky Palate bakes her double chocolate Butterfinger layered cake in ramekins to make an extra tall cake worthy of someone extra special.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for banh mi and light summer desserts.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for football recipes and chocolate peanut butter pie.