Sifted: Best Summer Apps and Snacks + Homemade Bagels
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- I thought New York had the best bagels, but My Second Breakfast swears they’re in Montreal. Try her favorite recipe for Montreal bagels and decide for yourself.
- Don’t be fooled by their simplicity; these minted snap peas by Lottie and Doof are addicting.
- For an easy appetizer that’s sure to please everyone at the party, go with Domestic Fits' fried ravioli caprese stacks.
- Pour this fresh blueberry sauce by Annie's Eats over waffles, ice cream, french toast, cheese cake — pretty much anything and everything.
- Kumquat’s mango coconut lassi is healthy, blends together in flash and sounds pretty good right about now.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for homemade funfetti cake and summertime treats.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including the chocolate chip cookie cake and peanut butter and jelly ice cream.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for french toast in a mug and vegan cake batter ice cream.
Making ice cream at home is rewarding and delicious. Get started now!
Cooking Channel truck hands out frozen treats to fans all summer long.
Get Cooking Channel's sweet and savory ice cream treat recipes, like salty caramel, cilantro-lime, goat cheese and sweet corn.
Forget plain hot fudge: Jeni of Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams shares her favorite recipes with Cooking Channel for new sauces to top your vanilla ice cream.