Sifted: Best Summer Apps and Snacks + Homemade Bagels
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- I thought New York had the best bagels, but My Second Breakfast swears they’re in Montreal. Try her favorite recipe for Montreal bagels and decide for yourself.
- Don’t be fooled by their simplicity; these minted snap peas by Lottie and Doof are addicting.
- For an easy appetizer that’s sure to please everyone at the party, go with Domestic Fits' fried ravioli caprese stacks.
- Pour this fresh blueberry sauce by Annie's Eats over waffles, ice cream, french toast, cheese cake — pretty much anything and everything.
- Kumquat’s mango coconut lassi is healthy, blends together in flash and sounds pretty good right about now.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for homemade funfetti cake and summertime treats.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for french toast in a mug and vegan cake batter ice cream.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including the chocolate chip cookie cake and peanut butter and jelly ice cream.
Making ice cream at home is rewarding and delicious. Get started now!
Would you put Sriracha hot chili sauce on your sweet and creamy milkshake? Go Burger in NYC did and we gave it a try. The final results might surprise you.
Banana bread is delicious all year round, but how 'bout a little summertime makeover? Think grilled banana bread ice cream sandwiches, a twist on an old classic.
The Food Jammers crew had the same craving on a camping trip, but they weren't waiting around for that ice cream truck, either. They got to work making ice cream DIY-style -- with two coffee cans and a campfire. I was inspired to make my own, sans ice cream maker.