Sifted: Best Summer Apps and Snacks + Homemade Bagels
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- I thought New York had the best bagels, but My Second Breakfast swears they’re in Montreal. Try her favorite recipe for Montreal bagels and decide for yourself.
- Don’t be fooled by their simplicity; these minted snap peas by Lottie and Doof are addicting.
- For an easy appetizer that’s sure to please everyone at the party, go with Domestic Fits' fried ravioli caprese stacks.
- Pour this fresh blueberry sauce by Annie's Eats over waffles, ice cream, french toast, cheese cake — pretty much anything and everything.
- Kumquat’s mango coconut lassi is healthy, blends together in flash and sounds pretty good right about now.
Get small plates recipes to pair with summer music for parties, including Taylor Swift, Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea and Katy Perry.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for french toast in a mug and vegan cake batter ice cream.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for homemade funfetti cake and summertime treats.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including the chocolate chip cookie cake and peanut butter and jelly ice cream.
Making ice cream at home is rewarding and delicious. Get started now!
Get cheesy holiday appetizers for fried mozzarella, fresh ricotta, cheese plates and more Christmas app ideas on Cooking Channel.
Every year, ice cream store owners across the country predict which flavors will be the most popular. Dave Powitz shares the early ice cream trends from this summer.
The Food Jammers crew had the same craving on a camping trip, but they weren't waiting around for that ice cream truck, either. They got to work making ice cream DIY-style -- with two coffee cans and a campfire. I was inspired to make my own, sans ice cream maker.
Forget plain hot fudge: Jeni of Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams shares her favorite recipes with Cooking Channel for new sauces to top your vanilla ice cream.