Sifted: Last Minute 4th of July Inspiration
By: Lauren Miyashiro
Firecracker Popsicles by Becca Bakes
5 Hot Links We’re Loving
- Becca Bake’s firecracker popsicles call for fresh berries and vanilla frozen yogurt, so you can enjoy the festive treat without feeling guilty.
- Avoid the mess and stress of slicing pie in front of guests. Serve Pixels and Crumbs’ strawberry hand pies instead.
- Burgers are key for your backyard barbecue tomorrow, and Dainty Chef’s take on the infamous Shake Shake patty is a sure hit.
- Beer may be the classic cookout beverage, but A Farm Girl's Dabbles' sangria with rosé and bourbon may just be this year's biggest hit.
- Don’t forget your veggies. Love and Lemons’ grilled vegetable skewers with chile-lime oil are great by themselves but even better with avocado, salsa and tortillas.
Celebrate summer with strawberry wine, cherry soup, and agretti, a favorite ingredient from Italy.
Get Asian grilled ribs recipes for Korean shortribs, Kalbi, Singaporean fried ribs and more ideas on Cooking Channel.
Get ready to tune into some juicy, well-seasoned programming on Cooking Channel as we kick off Burger Week.
Learn more about Bobby Flay host of BBQ with Bobby Flay and Brunch @ Bobbys and about grilling barbecue and summer cooking.
Check out Cooking Channels infographic for grilling perfect steaks.