Sifted: Last Minute 4th of July Inspiration
By: Lauren Miyashiro
Firecracker Popsicles by Becca Bakes
5 Hot Links We’re Loving
- Becca Bake’s firecracker popsicles call for fresh berries and vanilla frozen yogurt, so you can enjoy the festive treat without feeling guilty.
- Avoid the mess and stress of slicing pie in front of guests. Serve Pixels and Crumbs’ strawberry hand pies instead.
- Burgers are key for your backyard barbecue tomorrow, and Dainty Chef’s take on the infamous Shake Shake patty is a sure hit.
- Beer may be the classic cookout beverage, but A Farm Girl's Dabbles' sangria with rosé and bourbon may just be this year's biggest hit.
- Don’t forget your veggies. Love and Lemons’ grilled vegetable skewers with chile-lime oil are great by themselves but even better with avocado, salsa and tortillas.
Celebrate summer with strawberry wine, cherry soup, and agretti, a favorite ingredient from Italy.
Get expert grilling tips in this fun infographic from Cooking Channel.
Find out how to grill the perfect steak with tips from Cooking Channel star Kix Brooks.
To help inspire your next glamorous weekend retreat, we've come up with some gourmet twists on camp food, from bacon, beer and cheddar-infused skillet corn bread to fish baked in foil (sorry, hot dogs) to classy s'mores in jars.
Win any summer party with these top takes on the versatile vegetable.