Sifted: Minion Cupcakes, Deep-Fried Cookie Dough + More Crazy Desserts
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- While eating a Double Stuf Oreo, have you ever thought to yourself that there’s still not enough filling? Reddit user EternallyXIII came up with what could be a game-changing solution: The Moreo.
- In case you didn’t already know, Twinkies have returned! For an excuse to go grab a box, make these adorable Twinkie cupcakes decorated as Despicable Me minions.
- My Baking Addiction layers crushed Samoa Girl Scout cookies with coconut pudding to make some pretty epic popsicles.
- For all you cookie dough lovers (i.e. everyone), you must try Sugar Hero’s deep fried chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Yes, chocolate pasta is a thing. Give it a go and try Pasta Princess and More’s chocolate ravioli with cannoli filling.
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including lighted up comfort foods and game-day desserts.