Sifted: Minion Cupcakes, Deep-Fried Cookie Dough + More Crazy Desserts
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- While eating a Double Stuf Oreo, have you ever thought to yourself that there’s still not enough filling? Reddit user EternallyXIII came up with what could be a game-changing solution: The Moreo.
- In case you didn’t already know, Twinkies have returned! For an excuse to go grab a box, make these adorable Twinkie cupcakes decorated as Despicable Me minions.
- My Baking Addiction layers crushed Samoa Girl Scout cookies with coconut pudding to make some pretty epic popsicles.
- For all you cookie dough lovers (i.e. everyone), you must try Sugar Hero’s deep fried chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Yes, chocolate pasta is a thing. Give it a go and try Pasta Princess and More’s chocolate ravioli with cannoli filling.
Get a wine milkshake recipe from Vince Young Steakhouse in Austin, Texas and Cooking Channel's other alcoholic ice cream dessert recipe ideas.
Nadia G.'s decadent dessert recipes are a perfect way to beat depression and kiss the blues goodbye!
The grill can be just as good for your sweets as it is for your meats. Here are some tips for making desserts on the grill.
Get the best holiday dessert recipes and tips from Sandra Lee, Nadia G. and the chefs at Cooking Channel.
These handheld desserts, like brownies, cookies and cupcakes, will satisfy guests cravings during the big football game.
If you’re on the hunt for sweets beyond cream-filled eggs and chocolate-molded bunnies, we've collected our favorite springtime desserts for inspiration.
Get the best pumpkin dessert recipes and sweet pumpkin dessert baking tips from the chefs at Cooking Channel.
We've rounded up the greatest provincial treats from across the country, from Kentucky Derby Pie to Ohio's famous peanut-butter-filled Buckeye Candy.