Sifted: Minion Cupcakes, Deep-Fried Cookie Dough + More Crazy Desserts
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- While eating a Double Stuf Oreo, have you ever thought to yourself that there’s still not enough filling? Reddit user EternallyXIII came up with what could be a game-changing solution: The Moreo.
- In case you didn’t already know, Twinkies have returned! For an excuse to go grab a box, make these adorable Twinkie cupcakes decorated as Despicable Me minions.
- My Baking Addiction layers crushed Samoa Girl Scout cookies with coconut pudding to make some pretty epic popsicles.
- For all you cookie dough lovers (i.e. everyone), you must try Sugar Hero’s deep fried chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Yes, chocolate pasta is a thing. Give it a go and try Pasta Princess and More’s chocolate ravioli with cannoli filling.