Sifted: Peach Cobbler, Raspberry Hand Pies + More Summer Recipes
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- You don’t need to use heirloom tomatoes for Seasons and Suppers’ tomato pizza, but you certainly won’t regret the splurge.
- Girl Versus Dough fills pretzel rolls with brie and raspberry jam to create sweet and salty hand pies.
- Food Fanatic’s Chex mix recipe uses Old Bay seasoning and hot sauce for a nicely spiced twist to the traditional.
- Greens taste better between gooey cheese and crusty bread. Shutterbean’s broccolini panini proves it.
- Add this blackberry peach buttermilk biscuit cobbler by The Vanilla Bean Blog to this August’s to-do list.
Figs are only in season for a few short weeks at the end of summer and the beginning of fall. Their sweetness is great solo or in a dessert, but it is also amazing when paired with savory ingredients like pizza dough.
Get a pizza on the grill recipe and tips for grilled pizza at home from Cooking Channel chefs Bobby Flay and Kelsey Nixon.
Get easy tips from Francis Garcia of New York's Artichoke Basille's Pizza on how to recreate NY-style pizza in your own kitchen.
Get kid-friendly pizza recipes for stuffed pizza, pizza pockets, taco pizza and more fun ideas on Cooking Channel.
Find all the innovative pizza joints featured on the all-new Cooking Channel special Pizza Outside the Box.