Sifted: Peach Cobbler, Raspberry Hand Pies + More Summer Recipes
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- You don’t need to use heirloom tomatoes for Seasons and Suppers’ tomato pizza, but you certainly won’t regret the splurge.
- Girl Versus Dough fills pretzel rolls with brie and raspberry jam to create sweet and salty hand pies.
- Food Fanatic’s Chex mix recipe uses Old Bay seasoning and hot sauce for a nicely spiced twist to the traditional.
- Greens taste better between gooey cheese and crusty bread. Shutterbean’s broccolini panini proves it.
- Add this blackberry peach buttermilk biscuit cobbler by The Vanilla Bean Blog to this August’s to-do list.
Figs are only in season for a few short weeks at the end of summer and the beginning of fall. Their sweetness is great solo or in a dessert, but it is also amazing when paired with savory ingredients like pizza dough.
Get easy tips from Francis Garcia of New York's Artichoke Basille's Pizza on how to recreate NY-style pizza in your own kitchen.
Get a pizza on the grill recipe and tips for grilled pizza at home from Cooking Channel chefs Bobby Flay and Kelsey Nixon.
Get kid-friendly pizza recipes for stuffed pizza, pizza pockets, taco pizza and more fun ideas on Cooking Channel.
Find all the innovative pizza joints featured on the all-new Cooking Channel special Pizza Outside the Box.