Sifted: Baked Doughnuts + Must-Make Nachos
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- An ice cold glass of milk is the perfect pairing to Cooking Classy’s baked Nutella doughnuts.
- Joy the Baker gives you yet another reason to buy a doughnut pan: brown butter baked doughnuts with chocolate glaze.
- If the peaches by you are still sweet and lovely, grab a few to make Scarletta Bake’s roasted peach milkshakes.
- Head to the farmers market on Saturday to make these farmer’s market nachos for football Sunday. Kate from Scratch's recipe includes sweet and spicy peppadews.
- Greek yogurt and frozen banana make Sally’s Baking Addiction’s PB&J smoothie thick, creamy and extra nutritious.
December may have just begun, but festive concoctions like Gingerbread Baked Doughnuts, Rum Ball Ice Cream and Pop Rocks Candy Bark should be on tap all month long.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for baked doughnuts and hazelnut hot chocolate.