Sifted: Secret Ingredient Cookies, Football Fare + More
By: Lauren Miyashiro
5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- The secret ingredient to Just a Taste’s favorite chocolate chip cookies is creamy and tangy and makes just about everything better. Any guesses?
- Ever heard of a tater tot burger? Neither had we. But with football starting this week, it just may be the perfect time to try this crazy recipe by Domestic Fits.
- If you’ve said goodbye to summer on Labor Day, say hello to Brooklyn Farm Girl’s Mexican pumpkin chili.
- Looking for an easy game day recipe? Look no further than What’s Gaby Cooking’s mini chicken tostadas. They’re topped with guacamole and totally addicting.
- The Faux Martha’s cheater banana pudding is an easy, foolproof recipe to have in your back pocket.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for banh mi and light summer desserts.
Make coal-inspired cookies for people on your nice and naughty lists.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including Frankenstein marshmallow pops and an apple grilled cheese.