Sifted: Sriracha Mac and Cheese, Fried Apple Pancakes + More
5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- From the Havarti béchamel sauce and crispy panko to the fresh ginger and green onions, everything about Shutterbean’s Sriracha mac and cheese sounds incredible.
- Caramel corn is the best, especially when it’s Joy the Baker’s salty vanilla pretzel version.
- Churn some brown butter cinnamon ice cream by Completely Delicious. The weather may be changing, but it’s not too cold for ice cream. Is it ever?
- The Baker Chick’s fried apple pancakes are a must-try this fall.
- Make banh mi sandwiches at home with Heather Cristo’s recipe.