Sifted: Sriracha Mac and Cheese, Fried Apple Pancakes + More
By: Lauren Miyashiro
5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- From the Havarti béchamel sauce and crispy panko to the fresh ginger and green onions, everything about Shutterbean’s Sriracha mac and cheese sounds incredible.
- Caramel corn is the best, especially when it’s Joy the Baker’s salty vanilla pretzel version.
- Churn some brown butter cinnamon ice cream by Completely Delicious. The weather may be changing, but it’s not too cold for ice cream. Is it ever?
- The Baker Chick’s fried apple pancakes are a must-try this fall.
- Make banh mi sandwiches at home with Heather Cristo’s recipe.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for Momofuku Milk Bar cookies and Memorial Day side dishes.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including the best Cinco de Mayo recipes.
Make a big batch of mac and cheese (made with four kinds of cheese plus pureed squash) for Meatless Monday and bring the leftovers for lunch.
You'll love this BB&C Mac and Cheese recipe for its bold flavor and short ingredient list. Plus, it has an extra kick of fiber and vitamins.
Sundried tomato and basil mac and cheese fits the bill for a no-fuss dinner and an extra special lunch for the next day (or two).
There are a million ways to make macaroni and cheese and many are meatless, like Rachael Ray's Roasted Squash Chili Mac.
Get Cooking Channel's secrets to an amazing macaroni and cheese recipe, from how to pick your cheeses to tips for a perfectly crunchy top.
We want to know what you think about this bacon-topped skillet mac and cheese.
Make Rachael Ray's cheesy baked macaroni and cheese with cauliflower for Meatless Monday.