Sifted: Pumpkin Pie Oreos, Easy Pumpkin Hummus + More
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Behold homemade pumpkin pie Oreos by Half Baked Harvest.
- Brown Eyed Baker shows you how to roast pumpkin seeds with three tasty variations: ginger soy, maple chipotle and brown sugar spice.
- Chai spice makes everything nice, including these sweet potatoes by Tara’s Multicultural Table.
- The Kitchy Kitchen's rich, fall-off-the-bone tender beer-braised short rib makes for the perfect banh mi.
- A Couple Cooks’ recipe for easy pumpkin hummus may just be the must-make dip of the season.
Keep your carving pumpkins for Halloween while you turn sugar pumpkins, a petite and sweet variety, into a creamy pasta sauce.
Pumpkins make great jack-o-lanterns but before you toss all those stringy insides and slimy seeds, take a look at these tasty recipes that put pumpkin insides to good use.
Learn how to bake the ultimate pumpkin pie, straight from the pumpkin patch (or the can).