Sifted: Pumpkin Pie Oreos, Easy Pumpkin Hummus + More
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Behold homemade pumpkin pie Oreos by Half Baked Harvest.
- Brown Eyed Baker shows you how to roast pumpkin seeds with three tasty variations: ginger soy, maple chipotle and brown sugar spice.
- Chai spice makes everything nice, including these sweet potatoes by Tara’s Multicultural Table.
- The Kitchy Kitchen's rich, fall-off-the-bone tender beer-braised short rib makes for the perfect banh mi.
- A Couple Cooks’ recipe for easy pumpkin hummus may just be the must-make dip of the season.
Keep your carving pumpkins for Halloween while you turn sugar pumpkins, a petite and sweet variety, into a creamy pasta sauce.
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for blueberry muffin tops and bourbon pumpkin pie.
Pumpkins make great jack-o-lanterns but before you toss all those stringy insides and slimy seeds, take a look at these tasty recipes that put pumpkin insides to good use.
Yes, pumpkins make great jack-o-lanterns, but did you also know they make a great dinner? Small and plump pie or sugar pumpkins are great in pumpkin recipes.
Rachael Ray's pumpkin and winter squash lasagna recipe will make a vegetable lasagna lover out of you.
Get gorgeous pumpkin dessert recipes and ideas, including pumpkin cheesecake, pie on a stick and more on Cooking Channel.
Learn how to bake the ultimate pumpkin pie, straight from the pumpkin patch (or the can).