Sifted: Spooky Marshmallow Pops, Droolworthy Gluten-Free Cookies + More
By: Lauren Miyashiro
5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- Don’t be spooked by Just a Taste’s Frankenstein marshmallow pops. The creepy green goodies may look scary (slash adorable), but they’re super easy to make.
- Mangia's indulgent caramel apple oatmeal cookies are gluten-free and vegan.
- For a quick and easy game day snack, make Damn Delicious’ wonton mozzarella sticks.
- Treat yourself to Strawberry Plum’s apple cheddar grilled cheese sandwich. It’s the taste of fall melted between two slices of pumpernickel bread.
- Risotto for breakfast? Yep. Healthy. Happy. Life. has a recipe for it and it tastes like maple spice ginger cookie.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for pizza pretzel rolls and Halloween appetizers.
Stuffing is one of the best parts of Thanksgiving, and this gluten-free version, with onions, celery, stock and herbs, might be better than the classic.
Your favorite childhood lunch is now a tasty dessert treat! Homemade peanut butter and jelly bars are a great snack or holiday gift.
Throw away that trendy spiced latte and make yourself some pumpkin pie that actually tastes like pumpkin. Coconut milk is the secret ingredient to this awesome dessert.
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for candy cane vodka and apple cider caramels.