Sifted: Spooky Marshmallow Pops, Droolworthy Gluten-Free Cookies + More
By: Lauren Miyashiro
5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- Don’t be spooked by Just a Taste’s Frankenstein marshmallow pops. The creepy green goodies may look scary (slash adorable), but they’re super easy to make.
- Mangia's indulgent caramel apple oatmeal cookies are gluten-free and vegan.
- For a quick and easy game day snack, make Damn Delicious’ wonton mozzarella sticks.
- Treat yourself to Strawberry Plum’s apple cheddar grilled cheese sandwich. It’s the taste of fall melted between two slices of pumpernickel bread.
- Risotto for breakfast? Yep. Healthy. Happy. Life. has a recipe for it and it tastes like maple spice ginger cookie.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for pizza pretzel rolls and Halloween appetizers.
Sip on this scarily good, Halloween-inspired vampire cocktail.
These pumpkin-flavored, pumpkin-shaped cakes are perfect for Halloween parties or any fall gathering. Get the step-by-step directions from Cooking Channel.