Sifted: The Sweet Taste of Fall
By: Lauren Miyashiro
5 Hot Links We’re Loving:
- These pumpkin spice baked doughnuts by Top With Cinnamon are the real deal. You won't believe they're gluten free.
- Everything about Beyond Frosting’s apple pie coffee cake sounds incredible — from the apple filling to the cinnamon-maple glaze.
- Keep Averie Cooks’ white chocolate soft batch cookies on file for your post-Halloween abundance of candy corn.
- For a rustic autumn dessert, try Seasons and Suppers’ caramel apple dutch baby — and don’t skip on the ice cream.
- Have extra pumpkin from your last fall baking project? Use the leftovers to make Keepin' It Kind’s pumpkin spice granola.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for cookie dough waffles and lemon brownies.
Here are a few ways you can get hip to sweet potatoes, including mashed sweet potatoes and sweet potato soup recipes.
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including the best Valentine's Day recipes.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for apple pie and cookie dough truffles.
In honor of the broadway musical Side Show, Cooking Channel created devil's food cake, citrus trifle and yam pie from Zac Young.