Sifted: Latke Pie Crust, Cranberry Brie Pull-Apart Bread + More
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Break tradition with this pumpkin pie with latke crust. My Name is Yeh describes the sweet and salty combo “as dipping your fries in a pumpkin frosty, if pumpkin frosties existed.”
- Life Made Sweet shares her secret to pretty, perfectly round lace florentine cookies.
- Hungry holiday guests will swoon over caramelized cranberry and brie pull-apart bread by Vegetarian Ventures.
- Satisfy your morning sweet tooth with An Edible Mosaic’s guilt-free carrot cake oatmeal.
- Mixed with a whole head of roasted garlic, the Baker Chick’s recipe for smashed potatoes is a sure winner in this year’s Thanksgiving spread.
Jaden Hair shares her favorite Thanksgiving traditions, including how to deep fry a turkey, make delicious Brussels sprouts and green beans.
Watch Thanksgiving specials on Cooking Channel with Rev Run, Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott and more.
Follow our schedule to get ready for Thanksgiving with recipes, how-tos and tips.
Here are five ways to get a head start on your Thanksgiving menu this year from Cooking Channel.
Here's some of the most-memorable Thanking television that you'll probably watch while eating leftovers.
Cara Eisenpress and Phoebe Lapine share their Thanksgiving traditions, creative ways to spruce up desserts and inspiring ideas for splitting up the workload.
Check out our cheat sheet on Thanksgiving, with last-minute recipes, turkey cooking tips and recipes for delicious side dishes and decadent desserts.
When you're choosing wines for your Thanksgiving table, it seems simple: What goes best with turkey? While that's one way of going about it, it probably makes more sense to figure out what else is happening on the table.