Sifted: Latke Pie Crust, Cranberry Brie Pull-Apart Bread + More
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Break tradition with this pumpkin pie with latke crust. My Name is Yeh describes the sweet and salty combo “as dipping your fries in a pumpkin frosty, if pumpkin frosties existed.”
- Life Made Sweet shares her secret to pretty, perfectly round lace florentine cookies.
- Hungry holiday guests will swoon over caramelized cranberry and brie pull-apart bread by Vegetarian Ventures.
- Satisfy your morning sweet tooth with An Edible Mosaic’s guilt-free carrot cake oatmeal.
- Mixed with a whole head of roasted garlic, the Baker Chick’s recipe for smashed potatoes is a sure winner in this year’s Thanksgiving spread.
Jaden Hair shares her favorite Thanksgiving traditions, including how to deep fry a turkey, make delicious Brussels sprouts and green beans.
Watch Thanksgiving specials on Cooking Channel with Rev Run, Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott and more.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including pecan pie cheesecake and the best Thanksgivukkah recipes.
Learn how to bake the ultimate pumpkin pie, straight from the pumpkin patch (or the can).
When pumpkin is pureed, it has a custard-like texture, lending itself beautifully to cheesecake. For a nice contrast, add candied almond crunch and Amaretto whipped cream.
Here are some of the shows Cooking Channel will air in November so that you can make your family think you're a master cook.
Mix and match Cooking Channel's best Thanksgiving recipes to put together your own custom turkey day table.
Create these adorable Mini Pumpkin Pie Slice Cookies for a seasonal snack or to use as place settings on your Thanksgiving Day table.