Sifted: Latke Pie Crust, Cranberry Brie Pull-Apart Bread + More
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Break tradition with this pumpkin pie with latke crust. My Name is Yeh describes the sweet and salty combo “as dipping your fries in a pumpkin frosty, if pumpkin frosties existed.”
- Life Made Sweet shares her secret to pretty, perfectly round lace florentine cookies.
- Hungry holiday guests will swoon over caramelized cranberry and brie pull-apart bread by Vegetarian Ventures.
- Satisfy your morning sweet tooth with An Edible Mosaic’s guilt-free carrot cake oatmeal.
- Mixed with a whole head of roasted garlic, the Baker Chick’s recipe for smashed potatoes is a sure winner in this year’s Thanksgiving spread.
Jaden Hair shares her favorite Thanksgiving traditions, including how to deep fry a turkey, make delicious Brussels sprouts and green beans.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including pecan pie cheesecake and the best Thanksgivukkah recipes.
Watch Thanksgiving specials on Cooking Channel with Rev Run, Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott and more.
Alice Currah shares her favorite Thanksgiving traditions, including how to incorporate vibrant dishes, mood-setting candles and other creative accoutrements.
Add Kelsey Nixon's recipe for Apple Bread Pudding to your Thanksgiving menu this year.
Give your pumpkin pie a unique twist this year by using other squash instead. Try the best squash for pumpkin pie recipes from Devour the Blog, by Cooking Channel.
Get ideas for decorating your Thanksgiving table (traditional, modern and rustic).
Jenny Park and Teri Lyn Fisher share their favorite Thanksgiving traditions, including how to add unexpected twists to classic fare and decorate the table so it accents the food.