Sifted: Latke Pie Crust, Cranberry Brie Pull-Apart Bread + More
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Break tradition with this pumpkin pie with latke crust. My Name is Yeh describes the sweet and salty combo “as dipping your fries in a pumpkin frosty, if pumpkin frosties existed.”
- Life Made Sweet shares her secret to pretty, perfectly round lace florentine cookies.
- Hungry holiday guests will swoon over caramelized cranberry and brie pull-apart bread by Vegetarian Ventures.
- Satisfy your morning sweet tooth with An Edible Mosaic’s guilt-free carrot cake oatmeal.
- Mixed with a whole head of roasted garlic, the Baker Chick’s recipe for smashed potatoes is a sure winner in this year’s Thanksgiving spread.
Jaden Hair shares her favorite Thanksgiving traditions, including how to deep fry a turkey, make delicious Brussels sprouts and green beans.
Watch Thanksgiving specials on Cooking Channel with Rev Run, Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott and more.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including pecan pie cheesecake and the best Thanksgivukkah recipes.
Check out our cheat sheet on Thanksgiving, with last-minute recipes, turkey cooking tips and recipes for delicious side dishes and decadent desserts.
Follow our schedule to get ready for Thanksgiving with recipes, how-tos and tips.
Get all the recipes from the Deen Brothers delicious and bountiful Thanksgiving menu.