Sifted: Latke Pie Crust, Cranberry Brie Pull-Apart Bread + More
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Break tradition with this pumpkin pie with latke crust. My Name is Yeh describes the sweet and salty combo “as dipping your fries in a pumpkin frosty, if pumpkin frosties existed.”
- Life Made Sweet shares her secret to pretty, perfectly round lace florentine cookies.
- Hungry holiday guests will swoon over caramelized cranberry and brie pull-apart bread by Vegetarian Ventures.
- Satisfy your morning sweet tooth with An Edible Mosaic’s guilt-free carrot cake oatmeal.
- Mixed with a whole head of roasted garlic, the Baker Chick’s recipe for smashed potatoes is a sure winner in this year’s Thanksgiving spread.
Jaden Hair shares her favorite Thanksgiving traditions, including how to deep fry a turkey, make delicious Brussels sprouts and green beans.
Watch Thanksgiving specials on Cooking Channel with Rev Run, Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott and more.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including pecan pie cheesecake and the best Thanksgivukkah recipes.
Ashley E. Rodriguez shares her favorite Thanksgiving traditions, including a roasted red onions, cardamom caramel pears, sage pesto and slow-roasted tomatoes.
Get the recipe for the classic turducken and a new vegetarian version with squash, leek and potatoes.
Turn sweet potato casserole into a pie recipe this Thanksgiving with this southern twist from Cooking Channel.
In our humble opinion, Thanksgiving is superior to any other day of the year. In an effort to make this year's feast the best of all time (sorry, Pilgrims and Wampanoag tribe), we're bringing you the recipes, how-tos and decorating ideas to help you become a Turkey Day pro.