Sifted: Latke Pie Crust, Cranberry Brie Pull-Apart Bread + More
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Break tradition with this pumpkin pie with latke crust. My Name is Yeh describes the sweet and salty combo “as dipping your fries in a pumpkin frosty, if pumpkin frosties existed.”
- Life Made Sweet shares her secret to pretty, perfectly round lace florentine cookies.
- Hungry holiday guests will swoon over caramelized cranberry and brie pull-apart bread by Vegetarian Ventures.
- Satisfy your morning sweet tooth with An Edible Mosaic’s guilt-free carrot cake oatmeal.
- Mixed with a whole head of roasted garlic, the Baker Chick’s recipe for smashed potatoes is a sure winner in this year’s Thanksgiving spread.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including pecan pie cheesecake and the best Thanksgivukkah recipes.
In our humble opinion, Thanksgiving is superior to any other day of the year. In an effort to make this year's feast the best of all time (sorry, Pilgrims and Wampanoag tribe), we're bringing you the recipes, how-tos and decorating ideas to help you become a Turkey Day pro.
There is a simple solution to alleviate the stress of the most anticipated meal of the year: start with appetizers.
Jaden Hair shares her favorite Thanksgiving traditions, including how to deep fry a turkey, make delicious Brussels sprouts and green beans.
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for candy cane vodka and apple cider caramels.
What is healthier? Pumpkin pie or apple pie?
Learn how to bake the ultimate pumpkin pie, straight from the pumpkin patch (or the can).
Get delicious Cooking Channel recipes featuring local cranberries from Nantucket, MA.
Watch Thanksgiving specials on Cooking Channel with Rev Run, Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott and more.