Sifted: Latke Pie Crust, Cranberry Brie Pull-Apart Bread + More
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Break tradition with this pumpkin pie with latke crust. My Name is Yeh describes the sweet and salty combo “as dipping your fries in a pumpkin frosty, if pumpkin frosties existed.”
- Life Made Sweet shares her secret to pretty, perfectly round lace florentine cookies.
- Hungry holiday guests will swoon over caramelized cranberry and brie pull-apart bread by Vegetarian Ventures.
- Satisfy your morning sweet tooth with An Edible Mosaic’s guilt-free carrot cake oatmeal.
- Mixed with a whole head of roasted garlic, the Baker Chick’s recipe for smashed potatoes is a sure winner in this year’s Thanksgiving spread.
Jaden Hair shares her favorite Thanksgiving traditions, including how to deep fry a turkey, make delicious Brussels sprouts and green beans.
Watch Thanksgiving specials on Cooking Channel with Rev Run, Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott and more.
Get make-ahead Thanksgiving side dish recipes that will reheat well on Cooking Channel, including cranberry sauce, stuffing and more.
This famous combination of spices is used to flavor desserts, particularly pumpkin pie, and chances are you already have all (or most) of the ingredients to make the mix yourself.
Here are some of Aarti Sequieira's strategies to consider if you too want to avoid the dreaded loosening of the trouser button, all based in Indian tradition.
The co-star of the hit series Heat Seekers and Food Network AND rsquo;s Chopped Aar AND oacute;n Sanchez is the executive chef and co-owner of Centrico Restaurant and Mestizo By Aar AND oacute;n S AND aacute;nchez. He is also the culinary visionary behind Tacombi Tacqueria and Crossroads at House of Blues.
Sydney Kramer shares her favorite Thanksgiving traditions, including a chestnut, sausage and apple stuffing, sugar pumpkin lasagna, and mini lattice top apple pies.