Sifted: Latke Pie Crust, Cranberry Brie Pull-Apart Bread + More
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Break tradition with this pumpkin pie with latke crust. My Name is Yeh describes the sweet and salty combo “as dipping your fries in a pumpkin frosty, if pumpkin frosties existed.”
- Life Made Sweet shares her secret to pretty, perfectly round lace florentine cookies.
- Hungry holiday guests will swoon over caramelized cranberry and brie pull-apart bread by Vegetarian Ventures.
- Satisfy your morning sweet tooth with An Edible Mosaic’s guilt-free carrot cake oatmeal.
- Mixed with a whole head of roasted garlic, the Baker Chick’s recipe for smashed potatoes is a sure winner in this year’s Thanksgiving spread.
Jaden Hair shares her favorite Thanksgiving traditions, including how to deep fry a turkey, make delicious Brussels sprouts and green beans.
Watch Thanksgiving specials on Cooking Channel with Rev Run, Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott and more.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including pecan pie cheesecake and the best Thanksgivukkah recipes.
Camille Styles shares her favorite Thanksgiving traditions, including how she plans to decorate the table, greet guests, add a special touch and unique twists on the food.
Get some of our fastest and easiest recipes for Thanksgiving including sides, desserts and appetizeres.
Mix and match Cooking Channel's best Thanksgiving recipes to put together your own custom turkey day table.
Get the best Thanksgiving dressing and stuffing recipes from the chefs at Cooking Channel.
Here are some of Aarti Sequieira's strategies to consider if you too want to avoid the dreaded loosening of the trouser button, all based in Indian tradition.