Sifted: Latke Pie Crust, Cranberry Brie Pull-Apart Bread + More
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Break tradition with this pumpkin pie with latke crust. My Name is Yeh describes the sweet and salty combo “as dipping your fries in a pumpkin frosty, if pumpkin frosties existed.”
- Life Made Sweet shares her secret to pretty, perfectly round lace florentine cookies.
- Hungry holiday guests will swoon over caramelized cranberry and brie pull-apart bread by Vegetarian Ventures.
- Satisfy your morning sweet tooth with An Edible Mosaic’s guilt-free carrot cake oatmeal.
- Mixed with a whole head of roasted garlic, the Baker Chick’s recipe for smashed potatoes is a sure winner in this year’s Thanksgiving spread.
Jaden Hair shares her favorite Thanksgiving traditions, including how to deep fry a turkey, make delicious Brussels sprouts and green beans.
Watch Thanksgiving specials on Cooking Channel with Rev Run, Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott and more.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including pecan pie cheesecake and the best Thanksgivukkah recipes.
Gaby Dalkin shares her favorite Thanksgiving traditions, from side dishes and sweets to how to lay out the Thanksgiving table.
Get delicious Cooking Channel recipes featuring local cranberries from Nantucket, MA.
Here's some of the most-memorable Thanking television that you'll probably watch while eating leftovers.
Here are five ways to get a head start on your Thanksgiving menu this year from Cooking Channel.
The great news is that most side dishes are either meatless or can be made without meat very easily (and just as deliciously).
A weird guy offers his services to be a fake boyfriend at a Thanksgiving dinner. His price? Just one awesome meal.