Sifted: Latke Pie Crust, Cranberry Brie Pull-Apart Bread + More
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Break tradition with this pumpkin pie with latke crust. My Name is Yeh describes the sweet and salty combo “as dipping your fries in a pumpkin frosty, if pumpkin frosties existed.”
- Life Made Sweet shares her secret to pretty, perfectly round lace florentine cookies.
- Hungry holiday guests will swoon over caramelized cranberry and brie pull-apart bread by Vegetarian Ventures.
- Satisfy your morning sweet tooth with An Edible Mosaic’s guilt-free carrot cake oatmeal.
- Mixed with a whole head of roasted garlic, the Baker Chick’s recipe for smashed potatoes is a sure winner in this year’s Thanksgiving spread.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including pecan pie cheesecake and the best Thanksgivukkah recipes.
Jaden Hair shares her favorite Thanksgiving traditions, including how to deep fry a turkey, make delicious Brussels sprouts and green beans.
Watch Thanksgiving specials on Cooking Channel with Rev Run, Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott and more.
Cooking Thanksgiving dinner for two? Get our easy recipes for the complete feast.
Learn how to bake the ultimate pumpkin pie, straight from the pumpkin patch (or the can).
This famous combination of spices is used to flavor desserts, particularly pumpkin pie, and chances are you already have all (or most) of the ingredients to make the mix yourself.
Count down to Thanksgiving with a checklist that will help you get your shopping and preparation in order.
Think Thanksgiving's ruined? Fret not! We've got five quick fixes for any sort of cooking conundrum.
Everything you need to know to pick out the perfect turkey for your Thanksgiving feast