Sifted: The Ultimate Hot Chocolate + More Chilly Day Recipes
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Scarletta Bakes’ Mexican hot chocolate, or champurrado, is thickened with masa harina to make the ultimate chilly-day treat.
- With the nickname “Crack Dip,” White On Rice Couple’s sweet onion dip is bound to be amazing.
- If you like beer and cheese, you can’t go wrong with The Curvy Carrot’s cheddar ale soup.
- Who knew butternut squash makes such a beautiful and tasty bundt cake? Warm Vanilla Sugar, that’s who.
- Seasons and Suppers’ cinnamon crunch skillet bread is just what the doctor ordered for breakfast this weekend.
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for beer waffles and homemade ravioli.
The options for unique squash eating are endless.