Sifted: Boozy Caramel Sauce, Eggnog Oatmeal + More Holiday Goodies
By: Lauren Miyashiro
- Step up your game and serve Buttered Up’s dulce de leche cheesecake bars at your holiday party.
- This kale and quinoa salad with apple and sweet potato by Arielle Likes to Cook is perfect for your post-Thanksgiving, pre-Christmas diet.
- Why How Sweet It Is decided to make eggnog baked oatmeal with caramelized bananas and vanilla bean brown butter is irrelevant. We're just very happy she did.
- Foodess’ merry Manhattan cocktail will have you merry indeed.
- The Beeroness’ salted beer caramel sauce makes a great gift, but you may have trouble giving it away.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including holiday gift ideas and homemade hot chocolate.
December may have just begun, but festive concoctions like Gingerbread Baked Doughnuts, Rum Ball Ice Cream and Pop Rocks Candy Bark should be on tap all month long.
Holiday foods that offer a boost to your health. Healthy appetizers, plus reasons to eat nuts, oranges, cinnamon and even to tipple champagne!
We asked our chefs and hosts what songs they'll be playing during the holidays, because the season isn't nearly as fun with silent nights.