Sifted: Holiday Goodies, Homemade Hot Chocolate + More
By: Lauren Miyashiro
5 Hot Links We're Loving:
- Throw on some Christmas music and bake up a batch of The Faux Martha’s cranberry orange scones.
- A Cozy Kitchen shows you how to make fancy shmancy hot chocolate. It's easier than you think.
- Take a break from Christmas shopping and cookie dough to enjoy a bowl of Cookie and Kate’s curried cauliflower soup.
- We're putting Love and Olive Oil’s gingerbread caramels in the running for the best holiday mashup this season.
- Eggnog in cupcake form is awesome -- especially when spiked with rum. Sprinkle Bakes’ recipe features a rich and creamy white chocolate ganache.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including holiday cocktails and DIY edible gifts.
December may have just begun, but festive concoctions like Gingerbread Baked Doughnuts, Rum Ball Ice Cream and Pop Rocks Candy Bark should be on tap all month long.
Holiday foods that offer a boost to your health. Healthy appetizers, plus reasons to eat nuts, oranges, cinnamon and even to tipple champagne!
We asked our chefs and hosts what songs they'll be playing during the holidays, because the season isn't nearly as fun with silent nights.