Sifted: Chocolate-Banana Muffins, Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding and More Breakfasts
- Bananas and chocolate, an unbeatable combination, get the morning stamp of approval with banana cacao nib buckwheat muffins on Pastry Affair.
- Swap cinnamon rolls in for the usual bread to amp up the morning sugar high with Brown-Eyed Baker's gooey cinnamon roll bread pudding breakfast casserole.
- Paprika aioli, prosciutto and chives take the breakfast sandwich to an all new level at Cupcakes and Cashmere.
- Cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and ginger give heady chai warmth to apple breakfast crumble at Vegetarian Ventures.
- With three main ingredients and a mere 15 minutes, you can pull together this gluten-free sweet potato, mozzarella and egg skillet from Averie Cooks.
Skip traditional treats this Valentine's Day and make a decadent dessert that will keep you satisfied for days. These bread pudding recipes make enough for a celebratory crowd or can be a sweet treat for the whole weekend for you and your sweetie.
Get a great start to the day with Kelsey Nixon's recipe for a Green Smoothie. It's healthy, delicious and easy to make plus clean up. Win-win!
Breakfast foods aren't just for mornings. Egg, bean and cheese-stuffed breakfast burritos make a filling lunch or dinner.
Get breakfast taco and egg burrito recipes for Mexican brunch on Cooking Channel.