Sifted: Chocolate-Banana Muffins, Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding and More Breakfasts
- Bananas and chocolate, an unbeatable combination, get the morning stamp of approval with banana cacao nib buckwheat muffins on Pastry Affair.
- Swap cinnamon rolls in for the usual bread to amp up the morning sugar high with Brown-Eyed Baker's gooey cinnamon roll bread pudding breakfast casserole.
- Paprika aioli, prosciutto and chives take the breakfast sandwich to an all new level at Cupcakes and Cashmere.
- Cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and ginger give heady chai warmth to apple breakfast crumble at Vegetarian Ventures.
- With three main ingredients and a mere 15 minutes, you can pull together this gluten-free sweet potato, mozzarella and egg skillet from Averie Cooks.
After a polar vortex you might be tempted to hunker down and order delivery instead of putting on snow pants to head to the supermarket. But these comforting recipes from Bobby Flay might have you thinking otherwise, especially since they are classic breakfast and brunch recipes that are even better when served after 5pm.
Skip traditional treats this Valentine's Day and make a decadent dessert that will keep you satisfied for days. These bread pudding recipes make enough for a celebratory crowd or can be a sweet treat for the whole weekend for you and your sweetie.
Cooking Channel caught up with Tiffani to ask her about her hosting style, her favorite restaurants and more.
Iterations of the Domino's franchise that operate in Taiwan have just unveiled the option for having crusts stuffed with a mixture of cheese and peanut sauce.
An Australian chef just saved the universe by baking a pizza pie that features nearly one hundred varieties of cheese.
This behemoth has similarities to a typical bacon, egg and cheese, but takes it several yards further with five meats, fries, homemade slaw and tomato.