Sifted: Chocolate-Banana Muffins, Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding and More Breakfasts
- Bananas and chocolate, an unbeatable combination, get the morning stamp of approval with banana cacao nib buckwheat muffins on Pastry Affair.
- Swap cinnamon rolls in for the usual bread to amp up the morning sugar high with Brown-Eyed Baker's gooey cinnamon roll bread pudding breakfast casserole.
- Paprika aioli, prosciutto and chives take the breakfast sandwich to an all new level at Cupcakes and Cashmere.
- Cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and ginger give heady chai warmth to apple breakfast crumble at Vegetarian Ventures.
- With three main ingredients and a mere 15 minutes, you can pull together this gluten-free sweet potato, mozzarella and egg skillet from Averie Cooks.
Skip traditional treats this Valentine's Day and make a decadent dessert that will keep you satisfied for days. These bread pudding recipes make enough for a celebratory crowd or can be a sweet treat for the whole weekend for you and your sweetie.
Breakfast foods aren't just for mornings. Egg, bean and cheese-stuffed breakfast burritos make a filling lunch or dinner.
We caught up with Brunch @ Bobby's host Bobby Flay to ask him why breakfast is the most important meal of the day, how to make scrambled eggs awesome and how to take pancakes to the next level.