Sifted: Rose-Shaped Sweet Rolls, Four-Cheese Ravioli Hearts + More
By: Amanda Marsteller
- Some valentines might prefer their roses on the doughy side, so treat them to this buttery bouquet of sweet rolls with a warm caramel nut sauce (from Seasons and Suppers) in place of store-bought blooms.
- Prove your pasta-making prowess with homemade four-cheese ravioli hearts and a porcini mushroom sauce from Tracey's Culinary Adventures, and your sweetheart will surely swoon.
- Nothing says romance like a crisp-skinned, wine-glazed roast, and Adventures in Cooking drives it home with their cozy winter recipe for roast chicken with persimmons and sage.
- Prime citrus season is upon us, which means it's time to start squeezing those grapefruits in preparation to make Blogging Over Thyme's tangy grapefruit-curd-filled doughnuts.
- Gimme Some Oven brings you the perfect project for fans of conversation hearts with a candy-coated strawberries-and-cream layer cake.
- If your valentine is a certified chocoholic, consider crafting them one (or five) of Cooking Channel's most decadent chocolate desserts, from dark chocolate mousse to chocolate peanut butter pie.
- Heart-shaped, berry-stuffed and chocolate-coated: We've got all the sweet holiday classics covered in our collection of impressive Valentine's Day cake recipes.
This week, blogs are buzzing about hot-hot-hot veggie buffalo bites, crackly crème brûlée cream puffs and more.
The bead necklace doughnuts made with an orange liqueur glaze are like portable king cakes -- with considerably less risk of swallowing a plastic infant.
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including the best Valentine's Day recipes.
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for baked doughnuts and hazelnut hot chocolate.