Sifted: Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie, Lemonade Cake + More
1. Shelve your baking sheets — A Pinch of Yum layers caramel, sea salt and cocoa-studded dough in a cast iron skillet to form this giant, gooey chocolate chip cookie of our dreams .
2. Usher in the first day of spring with Not Quite Nigella's cheerful lemonade cake, filled with alternating layers of bright curd and fluffy whipped cream.
3. If you love kung pao chicken, try the Sichuan wok-fried chicken from Appetite for China, a smokier and spicier rendition of the takeout standby.
4. Half Baked Harvest takes all the elements of our favorite campfire treat — chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallows — and repackages them into these beautifully torched s'mores cakes.
5. Upgrade your next bowl of noodles with Pickled Plum's speedy instant ramen hack. Toss out the powdered flavor pack and whip up a fragrant soup base with chicken broth, miso paste and a dash of sake.
- Indulge in 13 mouthwatering spins on the classic chocolate chip cookie.
- Set your taste buds on fire with Cooking Channel's spiciest dishes, featuring flavorful recipes using cayenne, chipotle and chile peppers.