Sifted: Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwiches, Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie + More
By: Patty Lee
1. Follow in Bakers Royale's sweet footsteps and stuff your favorite ice cream between homemade, cinnamon-laced snickerdoodles for a well-spiced ice cream sandwich (pictured above).
3. The trick to a good taco is keeping it simple, says The Beeroness. She fills corn tortillas with just a handful of ingredients: beer-battered shrimp, diced onions, chopped cilantro and cooling chipotle-lime crema.
4. Sugar Hero's gorgeous lattice-topped pie is filled with two springtime powerhouses: strawberries and tangy rhubarb.
5. Hosting weekend brunch? Spice things up with a pitcher of this sriracha-infused bloody Mary from My Baking Addiction.
- Spring entertaining just got a whole lot sweeter, thanks to Cooking Channel's fresh, seasonal desserts.
- Keep the drinks flowing all morning long with our favorite brunch cocktails.
Sifted: Cranberry Sauce Ice Cream, Turkey Enchiladas + More
Dig into spicier takes on Thanksgiving leftovers and decadent desserts inspired by your Thanksgiving feast all holiday long.
Sifted: Sandcastle Cake, Ice Cream Cupcakes and More
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for summer parties.