The Scoop: Chocolate Fried Chicken + Every State's Official Meat
By: Cooking Channel Staff
- The Difficult (And Adorable) Life Lesson of Not Taking Cookies From Strangers
- The Official Meat of Every State
- How to Make Airplane Wine Taste Better
- Yahoo Searches Integration of Yelp Gets Mixed Reviews
- The Five-Second Rule Is Now Supported by Actual Scientific Evidence
- Chocolate Fried Chicken is Coming to a Mouth Near You
- Sbarro Filed for Bankruptcy
If each state had to pick a dish that really defined it, what would it be? Explore this list and cast a vote for your state's iconic dish.
Happy National Fried Chicken Day! Get Cooking Channel's best fried chicken recipes and recipes and 5 tips you need to celebrate National Fried Chicken Day.
Get recipes for the best state dishes from across the country including lobster rolls from Maine, Key Lime Pie from Florida, Texas brisket and more.
Winter doldrums got you feeling down? Solution: fried chicken. It may be a year-round comfort food favorite but when winter's in full swing, nothing can uplift your mood more than a crunchy on the outside, tender on the inside piece of fried chicken.