Sifted: Neapolitan Macarons, Matcha Mint Julep + More
1. It's hard to go wrong with the classic combination of vanilla, chocolate and strawberry — Make Bake Celebrate elevates the ice-cream-truck trio into these playful Neapolitan macarons.
2. The Bojon Gourmet gives her Derby Day julep an Asian spin and a gorgeous green color with a spoonful of matcha powder.
3. Hot buns! These yeasty, golden-brown Hawaiian rolls by Milk and Honey are lightly sweetened with pineapple juice.
4. A Cozy Kitchen's dreamy creamsicle chiffon pie channels our favorite summer ice pop with fresh-squeezed juice, a dash of orange liqueur and plenty of zest.
5. Gear up for Cinco de Mayo with How Sweet Eats' adobo-and-lime-marinated shrimp tacos, topped with a springy strawberry salsa.
- Cook up the ultimate fiesta menu with Cooking Channel's mouthwatering Mexican recipes.
- Sate your sweet tooth with more all-star cookies, from classic chocolate chip to fluffy French madeleines.