The Scoop: Cupcake Crazes and Plate Paintings
By: Camilla Brandfield-Harvey
From cereal puffing guns to yogurt lawsuits, here's a boiled down list of this week's headlines:
- Here to Stay: Google Trends convinces lovers and critics alike that cupcakes are already the next best thing.
- Get Us to the Greek: Two New York City men sue Chobani and Fage for false advertising.
- Food for Thought: The U.S. might get its first major Museum of Food and Drink come 2019.
- Bored of Boyardee: ConAgra Foods brands Healthy Choice, Orville Redenbacher's and Chef Boyardee all face sales drops.
- One Kandinsky, Please: A recent study shows that diners will pay twice the price for an artistic plate.