The Scoop: Free Krispy Kreme and The Great Wine Detective
From underground laboratories to free donuts, here's a boiled-down list of this week's headlines.
- Happy National Donut Day: In the spirit of today's all-important fried Friday, these donut shops are giving out free treats today, June 6th.
- Shake Shack Turns 10: New York's beloved outdoor burger hut will throw themselves a party next week with live music and five special-edition burgers from some of the city's notable chefs.
- Meat of the Matter: Just how different was your grandparents' diet? The Atlantic takes a look.
- The Great Wine Detective: NPR reveals how magnifying glasses, bulletproof wine cases and underground radioactivity helped tackle wine fraud.
- Leave It to California: At this Sausalito resort, you can have your champagne delivered to you via drone.