Sifted: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge, Pop Rocks Truffles + More
• If you need a better way to eat cookie dough than just off the spoon, it's time for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Studded Fudge. UK-based Twigg Studios mixed morsels of eggless cookie dough into buttery fudge for an unbeatable two-in-one treat.
• Does chocolate tend to give you that warm, tingly feeling? How Sweet It Is makes that sensation come to life with Pop Rocks Firecracker Truffles by igniting smooth chocolate with the crackling candy of your youth.
• Don't sweat it. Instead of turning on the oven, this summery No-Bake Chocolate-Raspberry Tart from Oh, Ladycakes perches in a crust of almond and oats.
• For some of us, watching homemade cinnamon rolls plump up in the oven is even more entertaining than watching Saturday morning cartoons. Tutti Dolci's Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls add just-in-season fruit to take the anticipation factor to new heights.
• For those on a hydration kick, a good chug of coconut water should do the trick. In lieu of slurping it out of a cardboard box, make your own Pineapple Coconut Water from 101 Cookbooks, which comes with a spike of ginger.
- Looking for more "safe" ways to satisfy your cookie dough yearnings? Cooking Channel has your back.
- If you like breakfast on the sweeter side, cinnamon rolls are just a jumping off point.