Sifted: Blueberry and Rosemary Bundt Cake, Stuffed Squash Blossoms + More
• There’s never been a more pressing reason to unearth your bundt pan. Every bite of this Blueberry and Rosemary Brown Butter Bundt Cake by Local Milk Blog is layered with the nuttiness of browned butter, the floral heft of fresh rosemary and sweet-tart buttermilk glaze on top.
• Baked Squash Blossoms are a delicately crisp seasonal alternative to chips, especially when served as this appetizer with beet hummus. Fun fact: the squash blossoms used in Dolly and Oatmeal’s recipe were grown on a fire escape.
• Though Salted Dark Chocolate Cookies with Ginger and Coconut pack some special ingredients, you'd better believe that these spicy-sweet ones from In Praise of Leftovers are even better dunked in a glass of milk (like any other cookie).
• For the baker with a few dietary restrictions, Pure Ella’s Blueberry and Blackberry Crumb Squares are “free” in so many ways. Made with almond and oat, the squares are gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, cholesterol-free and made without refined sugar. Most importantly, they're quite full of flavor.
• Keep up your experimentation with squash blossoms with these recipes from Cooking Channel.
• For more ways to put your bundt pan to use, give this Ginger-Rum Bundt Cake a try.