Sifted: Coffee Ice Cream with Animal Cookies, Chinese Sausage Carbonara + More
By: Allison Milam
- So much better than dunking a biscotti in some coffee: Hummingbird High whips up a fun batch of No-Churn Coffee Ice Cream with Circus Animal Cookie Crumbs, mixing morsels of the iced-and-sprinkled childhood classics into each caffeinated scoop.
- As the saying goes, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. But when i am a food blog reinvents classic creamy-without-cream carbonara pasta to incorporate Chinese sausage, you won't find us complaining. The spiced links stand in for pancetta, imbuing a distinct smoky flavor and a whole different take on fusion.
- Peanut butter has a lot of best friends, including chocolate and jelly. Combine all three into Chocolate PB&J Cups by Love & Lemons. They're vegan and gluten-free, and a sprinkle of sea salt will leave you tingling.
- It only takes four ingredients to make Happyolks’ Concord Grape Mint Sorbet. A shot of lime and some fresh mint tease out that early fall grape goodness.
- If you're already counting down to weekend brunch, here's a dish idea. Top with Cinnamon kicks on the griddle for Carrot Cake Pancakes with Vanilla Mascarpone, best served to PJs-clad diners with a huge dollop of vanilla-mascarpone whipped cream.
Combining the mouth puckering sour flavor of rhubarb with sweet, creamy honey ice cream may just be the perfect marriage. Get the recipe at Cooking Channel.
This eggless version of ice cream is often referred to as Philadelphia-style. The texture is lighter but no less delicious, and it is so fast to put together.
Zoe Francois takes the simple flavors of Vietnamese ice coffee and recreates them as an elegant, no-bake dessert in her panna cotta recipe for Cooking Channel.
Banana bread is delicious all year round, but how 'bout a little summertime makeover? Think grilled banana bread ice cream sandwiches, a twist on an old classic.
Learn how to make homemade ice cream. This vanilla ice cream recipe from Cooking Channel serves as a base for many flavors, from chocolate-fudge to maple-pecan.
Get Cooking Channel's recipes for homemade DIY recipes for fresh mozzarella, bacon, Limoncello, ice cream, pickles pizza dough and more.
Zoe Francois shares her favorite Thanksgiving traditions, including how to dress your table with autumn's reds, oranges and ochres.
Skip the bottled stuff and make your own smoky-sweet homemade ketchup with this recipe from Cooking Channel.