Sifted: Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Muffins, Harvest Tacos + More
By: Allison Milam
- As we sip our inaugural pumpkin lattes and break out the sweaters, Flourishing Foodie’s Pumpkin Spice Muffins should be baking in the oven. These seasonal beauties are studded with chocolate chips and graced with a cloud of maple-cream cheese frosting.
- There's a taco for every season. Now that summer's seaside fish tacos are behind us, try Harvest Tacos. The Year in Food fills corn tortillas with seasonal, roasted cauliflower and sweet corn.
- Sticky and homey, Coconut Rice Pudding by In Praise of Leftovers puts a sweet spin on leftover white rice. After simmering with coconut milk and heavy cream, this subtly sweet dessert deserves a topping of lime zest, cinnamon or diced fruit.
- Bell peppers may be in the supermarket all year long, but now is the time to down them at their juiciest, crunchiest peak. Though these gems shine in all their raw glory, Three Little Halves proves that some heat — in the form of Garlic Fried Peppers — can be equally enticing.
- Butternut Squash Quinoa Salad is a true cross between summer and fall. Light enough for summer eating but loaded with seasonal ingredients like tart cherries, Love and Lemons' recipe is sweet and savory — and any bite that wrangles a cherry is a lucky one.
- Can't get enough pumpkin spice? Here's how to make your own pumpkin pie spice mix.
- In the same way that leftover rice is just begging to be made into rice pudding, day-old loafs are reinvigorated in the form of bread pudding.
Sifted: Pomegranate Guacamole, Gingerbread Granola + More
Add pomegranate seeds to your guacamole this holiday season.
Sifted: Orange-O-Lanterns, Beer Waffles + More
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for beer waffles and homemade ravioli.
Sifted: Christmas Doughnuts, Fool Proof Dinner + More
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for baked doughnuts and hazelnut hot chocolate.
Sifted: Holiday Goodies, Homemade Hot Chocolate + More
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including holiday gift ideas and homemade hot chocolate.
Sifted: Secret Ingredient Cookies, Football Fare + More
Get Cooking Channel's take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including chocolate chip cookies and football appetizers.
Sifted: Cooking with Cider, Homemade Takeout + More
Get our take on the best in food news, recipes and more from around the web, including recipes for holiday cookies and apple pie infused bourbon.
Sifted: Naughty Coal Cookies, Gingersnap Biscotti + More
Make coal-inspired cookies for people on your nice and naughty lists.