Ask Aida Mollenkamp has been crisscrossing the US as 'taste hunter' -- tracking down some of the best food finds around the country for a brand-new Cooking Channel show.
In FoodCrafters, Aida unearths hidden, handmade food discoveries that are going to inspire you to skip work, fuel the RV and food roadtrip ( or at least, track some of these artisanal foods down online).
Track all the places Aida visits in the FoodCrafters Resource Guide .
- FoodCrafters seeks out the most intriguing tastes in the country.
- The show is always on the hunt for intriguing and unforgettably crafted foods.
- If you have a great find for us, share in the Comments below.
- Taste Hunter Host Extraordinaire for FoodCrafters.
- You may know her from Chow.com or Ask Aida.
- In her own words: Food Lover + Food Writer + Food Host = Food Obsessed
Watch FoodCrafters on Cooking Channel, beginning May 31st.