Tasting: Everyday Exotic
By: Mark Levine
Relax and breathe -- Roger shares well with others.
- Ingredients from the road-less-traveled are demystified to weekday-dinner status
- Simple, global riffs amp up the usual standards to the levels of minor brilliance
- Did we mention he's a chef AND hit recording artist?
- Third-generation restauranteur and chef
- Won the Canadian equivalent of a Grammy as well as some music videos awards
- 60's soul, R&B and hip hop flavored with some pretty crazy spice
- Performed with James Brown
- Loves eggs
- Star Anise
- Szechuan Peppercorns
Here are a handful of pantry essentials for Italian, Spanish, Mediterranean, Indian, Asian and good-ole Southwestern cooking.
Throw an easy beer-tasting summer party with a few essential ingredients, recipes and party decoration ideas from Cooking Channel.
A food-lovers' dream: an afternoon of tasting dishes made just for her (and her fiancé).
Get Cooking Channel's review of flavored and unflavored vodka from Exclusiv Vodka, a new vodka from the country of Moldova.