Tasting: Everyday Exotic
By: Mark Levine
Relax and breathe -- Roger shares well with others.
- Ingredients from the road-less-traveled are demystified to weekday-dinner status
- Simple, global riffs amp up the usual standards to the levels of minor brilliance
- Did we mention he's a chef AND hit recording artist?
- Third-generation restauranteur and chef
- Won the Canadian equivalent of a Grammy as well as some music videos awards
- 60's soul, R&B and hip hop flavored with some pretty crazy spice
- Performed with James Brown
- Loves eggs
- Star Anise
- Szechuan Peppercorns
Here are a handful of pantry essentials for Italian, Spanish, Mediterranean, Indian, Asian and good-ole Southwestern cooking.
Throw an easy beer-tasting summer party with a few essential ingredients, recipes and party decoration ideas from Cooking Channel.
A food-lovers' dream: an afternoon of tasting dishes made just for her (and her fiancé).
Cooking Channel's recipe for Spiced Sharlotka, or Everyday Apple Cake, is perfect for unexpected holiday guests.
Get Cooking Channel's review of flavored and unflavored vodka from Exclusiv Vodka, a new vodka from the country of Moldova.